A new Eaten Mess

EatenMess

Well tomorrow will start the first day of a new me! This time it HAS to be my last attempt and a blummin successful one! I know that when I follow SW properly the weight falls off and it really is the right and only plan for me! However I let life get in the way and have recently admitted to myself that I am a secret eater (thanks to the C4 programme with that title!), i also drink far too much wine so need to keep that to the weekends! I'm MUCH heavier than i have EVER been and really can only blame myself (although OH is equally to blame for bringing me wine, takeaways, sweets or chocs etc ha ha!)

I'm re-starting the plan at home tomorrow :D so tomorrows food plan is:

B - Muesli, Fat Free Yoghurt followed by a banana and Green Tea with pomegranate

L - Prawns with Rice Salad (Rice, Peas, Red Peppers,Tomatoes, Kidney Beans, Sweetcorn, Beetroot, Cucumber, Red Onion) Green Tea

D - Bolognese Pasta Bake, HE Cheese served with Broccoli (el mince, onion, mushrooms, carrot, celery, garlic, tinned toms, tom paste, balsam vinegar, oregano, basil)

Snacks - 2 x Mini Meringues (need to find syn value!), Total 0% Greek Fat Free Yoghurt, Fresh Strawberries and Raspberries.

Thanks hunni!

Lunch is going to have to change as OH ate all the rice i'd made and as finished off the frozen prawns when i was out at school with dd last night! So will have to decide what i'm having and will check back in later! xx

Okay so for lunch today it was

Tuna Mayo (1 syn), New Potatoes, Cucumber, Red Onion and Boiled Egg followed by Asda Extra Special Meringue Nest (2.5??), topped with total 0% fat free greek yoghurt, rhubarb and vanilla fat free yoghurt and lots of fresh chopped cherries mmmmm

The rest of the day will remain the same, and breakfast was the same as I wrote yersterday!

Total Syns for Weds: 1= el mayo, 3= meringue nest, 4.5 = bag of french fries, 5.5 = kit kat

Last edited:
Thursday 31st May

B
- Glass of Water and an apple (on the run as up late to take dd to school then out shopping)

L - 2 Slices of wholemeal, ham salad 1 tsp salad cream (1), he babybel

D - 2 x Spring Lamb Chops (cannot wait for these mmmm) New Potaoes, Peas, Carrots, Leeks, Mint Sauce (1)

Pudding: Asda Extra Special Meringue (3), Total 0% Fat Free Greek Yoghurt, Asda Rhubarb and Vanilla FF yoghurt, chopped fresh raspberries and cherries

Glass of white wine - 6

Sounds good! I'm a little addicted to meringues :)

Sounds good! I'm a little addicted to meringues :)

Must admit i've not had then for years and not really a pudding eater unless out for a meal - HOWEVER i really wanted something that felt naughty and tasted fab but was low syn! And mmmm these are now firm faves ha ha!xx

Friday 1st June (errrrm where is this year going???)

B - Muesli and Semi Skimmed Milk (fresh from the cow this morning, no I don't own one but just had it delivered mmmm), Orange and Green Tea

L - Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms and Tomatoes, Flavoured Water

D - Teriyaki Salmon Fillet (2 syns), Stir Fried Veggies (Baby Corn on the Cob, Peppers, Onion, Green Beans)

Meringue Nest (3), topped with fat free greek yoghurt and asda ff rhubarb and vanilla yoghurt, topped with strawberries and cherries! Yummy!

Salt and Vinegar French Fries 4.5 syns

Last edited:
What a joke i am - i drank faaaaaaaaaaar too much wine last night.I really must nip this in the bud now and get back on track! So this morning i have bought the latest SW mag and will write a food planner later today for the rest of the week!

Saturday 2nd June

B
-
Fruit Salad (strawberries, cherries, peach, grapes, kiwi), Glass of Water

L - Jacket Potato, HE Cheese, Bacon with a side salad (red cabbage, grated carrot, celery, pepper, cucumber, tomoatoes) followed by a Pear and mug of green tea with pomegranate (salad cream 2)

D - Chicken and Chorizo Jambalaya (chicken, chorizo, rice, peas, peppers, kidney beans, green beans,sweetcorn, chicken stock, tinned tomatoes, garlic, cajun spices) (2 syns for chorizo!)

Snack - Cherry Bakewell Alpen Light Bar, Choc Orange Alpen Light Bar (heb)

Syns - Meringue Nest (3), Bag of wotsits(4.5)

EatenMess said:
What a joke i am - i drank faaaaaaaaaaar too much wine last night.I really must nip this in the bud now and get back on track! So this morning i have bought the latest SW mag and will write a food planner later today for the rest of the week!

Saturday 2nd June

B - Fruit Salad (strawberries, cherries, peach, grapes, kiwi), Glass of Water

L - Jacket Potato, HE Cheese, Bacon with a side salad (red cabbage, grated carrot, celery, pepper, cucumber, tomoatoes) followed by a Pear and mug of green tea with pomegranate (salad cream 2)

D - Chicken and Chorizo Jambalaya (chicken, chorizo, rice, peas, peppers, kidney beans, green beans,sweetcorn, chicken stock, tinned tomatoes, garlic, cajun spices) (2 syns for chorizo!)

Snack - Cherry Bakewell Alpen Light Bar, Choc Orange Alpen Light Bar (heb)

Syns - Meringue Nest (3), Bag of wotsits(4.5)

Mmm your chicken and chorizo jambalaya sounds amazing!! Enjoy!!

Well had a rubbish day yesterday! Had promised to take the kids to see Top Cat, but read the awful reviews and decided to go swimming! Left at 11.30 and got back at 2, was supposed to be having a roast dinner and was starving so i had a cheeseand tomato sandwich (already used my heb as muesli with yoghurt for brekkie!) idiot!!! And then for dinner OH made Corned Beef hash, topped with yet more cheese (so another hea! - as already had one for lunch!) grrrrrr, oh and then i polished a (nearly) bottle of Sauv Blanc!

So back on form today! :)

Monday 4th June 2012

B -
Fruit Salad (Strawberries, Melon, Cherries, Grapes, Peach, Blueberries)

L - Bacon,Mushroom and Onion Omelette (hea cheese), Side Salad (red cabbage, carrot, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, sweetcorn) salad cream (2 syns)

D - Garlic and Rosemary Roast Lamb, New Potatoes, Cauliflower, Broccoli and Leeks, Gravy and Mint Sauce (3)

Far too many chocolate raisins and 2 glasses of wine!!!!!
Snacks: 2 x Alpen Lights (heb)

Last edited:
Oh and just noting my new favourtie thing: Cherry Bakewell Alpen Lights - gooooooooooooorgeous!!

Tuesday 5th June 2012

B -
Green Tea, 1/2 Red Grapefruit, an apple

L -
Pasta, Prawns and Chives served with a huge side salad of red cabbage, grated carrot, tomatoes, cucumber, sweetcorn, heb alpen light, gree tea

D -
Pork Steak and Chickpea and Chorizo Ratatouille (tinned toms, tom puree, garlic, balsamic vinegar, red onions, mixed peppers, aubergine and courgettes, chickpeas and chorizo, oregano, basil)

Mini Pavlova (3 for meringue nest, fat free greek yoghurt, kiwi, blueberries, cherries)

Last edited:
Wednesday 6th June

B -
Fruit Salad (apple, cherries, blueberries, peach, kiwi)

L - Leftovers from last nights chickpea and chorizo ratatouile, with pasta

D - Cottage Pie with Root Veg Mash Topping ang Green Beans

Thursday 7th June
B - NUME yoghurt, 1 large orange, green tea

L - 1 slice wholemeal toast, baked beans hea cheese, apple and kiwi

D - Grilled Salmon, Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges, Green Beans and Baby Corn or Salad

Friday 8th June

B -
Muesli and Morrisons NuMe Yogurt (2.5), 1 orange

L -
Ham Salad and a Pear

D -
Jacket Potato with Homemade chilli (tinned toms, beef stock, garlic, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, smoked paprika, chilli powder, chilli flakes, onion, mushrooms, carrot, mixed peppers, el mince, lea and perrins), hea cheese,French Fries, Smarties Cookie (12.5)

Saturday 9th June

B -
Fruit Salad (strawberries, pear, pink grapefruit and kiwi) Morrisons NuMe Yogurt (2.5 syns!! bloody OH buying me the wrong ones!)

L - Small Jacket Potato and Left over chilli, hea cheese, side salad

D - Bombay Lamb Curry ( 2.5 syns light coconut milk, lamb stock, tinned toms, garlic, ginger, onions, peppers, carrot, salt and pepper, coriander and Rice - wholemeal pitta heb (sprinkled with garlic and onion powder and dried herbs)

4 syns - french fries, 3 syns alpen light

Well thanks to bloody OH dinner changed alst night to @ Lamb Tikka Balti, Mushroom Rice, Peshwari Naan and Popadoms along with a bottle of red!!! :eek:

I didnt eat it all - i usually have quite big portions of my own meals BUT i think the guilt got to me, we shared a curry and portion of rice and naan bread we didnt have one each, but i stil couldnt eat a quarter of it lol!

So back on track today! :

Sunday 10th June

B -
1/2 red grapefruit, yoghurt, and green tea

L -
Picnic (supposed to be in the park but looking like the weather will make that indoors!!) chicken mayo (1), morrocan spiced roast new potatoes, boiled egg, salad, fruit, followed by eaten mess (ICED GREN TEA)

D -
Salmon, Tomato and Basil Gnocci, HEA Cheese, green salad (ICED GREEN TEA)

HEB - 2 X ALPEN LIGHTS

Woooooop well first weigh in since the 29th May and i am 7lbs lighter! Gone from 15st 5.0lbs to 14st 12lbs - so a new stone bracket! Soo happy!

My scales are broken and i don't have the spare cash right now to replace them so i went to Boots this morning and got on their very LOUD scales (although i had 3 inch wedge boots on and my BMI looked a lot better than it actually is - but the weights great! :) )

So todays Menu

Monday 11th June

B -
Glass of water and an apple (bad i know, brekkie on the run as at nurses early this morning and thought dd wasn't back at school until tomorrow but turns out teacher training is next week!!

L - heb wholemeal, tinned pink salmon with vinegar and black pepper, cucumber and lettuce hea 2 x babybels

D - Pork Chop, Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges , Mango Salsa

Syns - French Fries 4. 8 x Mikados - 4
Drinks: Diet Dandelion and Burdock x 1 Sparkling water x 3, Green Tea x 2, Plain Water x 1

Last edited:
And taking the kids swimming after school tonight aswell so will get a few lengths squeezed in!

Back