A newbie looking for encouragement and ideas.

Lameface

Hiya, I'm new to all this. My friend told me about this site as she said it's really helped her and encouraged her to start losing weight again after she got into a bit of a rut. We've been doing weight watchers for 6 months now and I've lost 37lbs of my baby weight so far but I've still got 5lbs to go and I'm finding it really hard to shift!! I was just wondering if anyone has any good ideas or tips to get the weight loss going again.

Thank you
:)

Hello there!!!

Congrats on your AMAZING weight loss so far!!! :) I've only got 3.5lbs to go till my target and feeling very fed up at the mo as I'm finding it difficult, my tip is quite simply to stick with it and you will lose those last few stubborn lbs!!!!

A girl at my class only had 1lb to lose to achieve her target weight and she STS for six weeks!!!!! However on the 7th week she finally lost the final lb to achieve her target so it CAN be done, we just need to persevere :)

Good luck and keep us all updated Xxxxx

Thank you. :) good luck with your last 3.5lbs! I was hoping to get to goal before I go away to America (in 3 weeks) but I don't think that will happen now. :( I feel a lot more motivated since I've been on here. I just need to keep telling myself i can do it. onwards and upwards! :) x

Back