Attack A newbie to this site...praying for results!

welcome to the diet and forum clare, its the best ever. share your stats with us, we all love a good nosey x

Morning CB xxx hows it going?

Hey siddid, yes it's going as well as it should be I think finished attack yesterday weighed this morning and lost another kg so happy! Started cruise today but felt really hungry all day stuck with the plan but it was tough! :) x

Hey Pauline, attack was for 6 days so I started cruise today (3 kgs loss so far) just focusing on end goal and nothing else it's the think keeping me going! :) x

Remember no need to be hungry, fill your boots with protien xxx the more pure protien you eat the more you loose and drink plenty of water xxx

Thanks for the tip! All I do is drink water I find it fills me up quicker...lol :) I'm having trouble updating my ticker and I don't know what I'm doing wrong, can you help? X

Sorry I can't help I lost mine ages ago and can't get it back lol, but one of the others will be along shortly to help xxx

Awwww thanks I love this diet xxx I'm on conso now so reaping the benefits of cruise xxx

it'll come soon enough hun. As sid said, eat as much as you can. Eggs are great for filling up, chicken/beef/fish too. Cottage cheese is great to have as a side dish with meats and/or salad. I use it a lot, its filling too.

I find that I was never hungry on this diet, it was only when I cheated i found myself hungry quicker, also hormone time, but not all the time.

Well done on the loss x

CB go to settings and edit profile and you can update your weight. Settings tab is on the right of the top of the main screen. Well done on the loss so far:)

Just copped on that you asked about ticker!! Click on edit signature (just above your ticker) then enter you're pin and click on update weight then input your current weight and click next - should be done then.

Back