A Newbie

Greeneyes11

Gold Member
Hi all,
I am hoping to start the CD very shortly, I contacted 3 counsellors yesterday by e-mail, only 1 got back to me, I replied to her e-mail but I haven't heard from her since. I tried ringing her and only got an answer phone, but as soon as I find a counsellor I will be started, I hope I find one before I change my mind as I have managed to lose a stone myself, but need to lose weight more quickly....
I have around another 3 stone to lose, although ideally it would be slightly more than that... any help would be greatly appreciated, especially in finding someone to sign up with... I am probably just being inpatient, but I did contact them yesterday morning...

Don't panic, stick at it, you've done fantastic already already a third of the way there already. that is amazing. Don't feel bad cuz thats an amazing acheivement

xxxxx

Hi Emma, good luck with the op on Monday... hope it all goes well.

Well I have sat here with the phone and managed to find a counsellor close to me and she is coming tomorrow at 10am, so if I hold off of breakfast, I will hopefully be starting the diet tomorrow...

Hi everyone

I started my diet yesterday and have 51lb to lose, I am being weighed on Wednesday so will only be 5 days and not a week, so fingers crossed I will actually lose something. I have stuck to it 100% so far and am doing the Cambridge Diet.

Back