A night with Beyonce

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
Is anyone watching?

Wow, Beyonce is phenomenal! I am so in awe of her. What a talented, inspirational, beautiful person she is! Definitely my idol.

xx

meee :)!

dam id love a figure like hers and shes just naturally pretty cow ;) haha! and one of the very few who can actually sing live! shes just brilliant! xxx

She's fantastic isn't she! I couldn't take my eyes off her, she is a real superstar! It was great to watch someone with real talent after X-Factor..

You get Beyonce then you have to watch Kelly Rowland struggle through a song. We know who has the talent in that family.

You get Beyonce then you have to watch Kelly Rowland struggle through a song. We know who has the talent in that family.

Kelly definitely needs to take notes from Beyonce's performance.

I'd have given an arm and a leg to have been in that audience! I've been humming Beyonce songs all day lol! :)

Was Kelly singing? I thought it was just an aerobics video!

I saw her at Glastonbury earlier this year - she was amazing!

I wasn't a big fan before but was very impressed - & I agree she has an amazing figure! One day...! :)

She is definitely one of the better singers around. Good voice, good figure, good looking, plenty of money. She has the lot! I can dream!! ha

gingercake said:
She is definitely one of the better singers around. Good voice, good figure, good looking, plenty of money. She has the lot! I can dream!! ha

If she didn't come over as quite nice & normal i'd hate her. As it is, i wouldn't blame my husband if he left me for her!

kingleds said:
If she didn't come over as quite nice & normal i'd hate her. As it is, i wouldn't blame my husband if he left me for her!

i think thats why i like her so much she seems a geniunely nice down to earth person! who can also show that being so famous you can have privacy you hardly see her in the mags when shes not 'workin'.

and the fact shes one of very few singers who can sing live! xx

She would have been a great mentor on x factor. Or replace awful Nicole on X factor USA. She is pants

Back