A positive a day

butter_on_toast

Silver Member
Thought itd be a good idea to have a thread where we can list one positive about our days so regardless how poop our days are going we can find something positive

For me

Had a good chat with my uni personal tutor this arvo n feeling positive about my masters

That's good! What's your Masters in?

I got told I may be moving to another of our offices - you may see this as a negative but I have been depressed about work for quite some time so I'll still be doing the job I love but with a more enthusiastic team!

Drug n alcohol studies aka addiction distance learning with glasgow

Good idea! The only positive today is that I went to aqua. Lots going on at moment, most not good, eldest worried about getting into uni (had one rejection) and told youngest daughter may be quite I'll and will need a liver biopsy. Worrying times here.

Good idea! The only positive today is that I went to aqua. Lots going on at moment, most not good, eldest worried about getting into uni (had one rejection) and told youngest daughter may be quite I'll and will need a liver biopsy. Worrying times here.

its good that you have been able to find a positive as you have a lot on as you say. theres plenty of time for a uni to accept your eldest yet, hope things go ok for your youngest.

Along - sorry to hear bout your daughter

Positive for me had my anti tragus on left ear repierced n heck the pain was goood :)

Thanks ladies. We have known for about a week that it may be quite serious, but have held it together for her sake and for the eldest getting through her interviews. Think it has hit me like a ton of bricks today. Whatever is wrong I'm sure we will get through it. Haven't turned to food which is a turn up for the books!

That's not good news. Will pray for you all that it goes smoothly with good results at the end. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After a horrific morning on a training course/ in the office, I went to meet my new manager and team I'll be working with this afternoon.

Everyone was lovely and I cannot wait to move down there!

Big Hugs Karen, I hope things improve soon x

Today's Positive, Pushing toddler in pushchair for just under 2 hours whilst walking to Asda, Round Asda and Back home again.
Negative to this is the neck and shoulder pain I now have due to being hunched over the buggy....but hey ho, its exercise! :)

Over 4 hours in a meeting with three of the yummiest looking cakes, two trays of fabulous cupcakes, two trays of traybakes, a box of quality street...
...and I didn't crack!

Amazing :) well done :) I would have cracked :(

Amazing :) well done :) I would have cracked :(

Aww Thanks

The first couple of hours I was fine. Then I could smell the sweet sugary smell. My mouth was watering like mad, and I was the one doing the damn presentation! I'm very proud though. I had to prove to myself that I could.

Back