A pound at a time

Julia78

Just wanted to say hello & introduce myself. I have been a lurker for ages on minis but have decided to share the last leg of my journey with you all. I started out at New year weighing 13 stone 13 3/4 determined not to go into the 14's - today I weigh 11 stone 4 3/4. I have had about 6 weeks off dieting and managed to stay the same but now ready to lose the rest.

I lost the first bit by doing exante working solutions (3 exante products & a low carb meal) but after having some time off due to social events (how come you suddenly develop a social life when on a strict diet!) I have decided that I will use slimfast & if I lose a little slower that is ok. I'm now mostly wearing my size 12's which is the size I want to be & want to get to 9 1/2 stone by beginning of December.

My plan for today is:-
Breakfast - shake
Lunch - shake & banana
Tea - chicken, 3 small roast spuds, veg & gravy
Pudding - jelly fromage frais (my new favourite - supposed to be for kids but at 78 calories perfect for me!)

I try not to snack between meals but will have fruit if need be. Sorry to ramble!

Don't worry about rambleing, I talk a lot lol
That sounds like a good menu for the day :D
This morning I had a chocolate shake with some coffee, for lunch a banana one, and for tea I have chicken and cabbage, then for supper my last cambridge shake. Well done on your weight loose so far :D

Welcome to the nut house!!
Feel free to ramble If you read mine you will know I do
xx

Yesterday went exactly to plan for a change lol. Today I am back at work :-(. I have had 3 days off & we went to the seaside with the dogs for the long weekend. In one way I will be so busy I will not have time to think about food but I love being home with my fur babies - I need to win the lottery!
Today's plan is:-
Breakfast - shake
Lunch - shake & fruit
Tea - ww quiche & salad
Pud - munch bunch jelly delight

Hey Hun. Looks like your doing well ill need to try the jelly delight sounds yumeeeee xx

Back