• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A public diary to keep me on track!

Hi all,

I am newish to slimming world and have been doing ok I have just been going out lots and going over my syns with alcahol. I think if I am going to do it this time I need to be stricter for a while and just focus on staying on plan 100%.

I would love it if people could comment of my diary and let me know if there are things I can do better. I do green days most days as I find them cheaper than EE and I pretty much eat anything, I am not a fussy eater!

So today's food is looking like...

B - 2x Alpen light (HEXB)

L- Pasta, tomatoes onion and carrot

D- Jacket potato with baked beans, quorn sausages and salad. 42g feta (HEXA)

Snacks- Smash, pineapple, celery, mullerlight, 2x alpen light (HEXB)

Syns- 2x Options hot chocolate drinks (4 syns)

I am only having a few syns for a couple of days as I have had a big weekend and have another one this weekend so want to keep my syns lower where I can.

Thank you in advance everyone!

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
HannahPig said:
Hi all,

I am newish to slimming world and have been doing ok I have just been going out lots and going over my syns with alcahol. I think if I am going to do it this time I need to be stricter for a while and just focus on staying on plan 100%.

I would love it if people could comment of my diary and let me know if there are things I can do better. I do green days most days as I find them cheaper than EE and I pretty much eat anything, I am not a fussy eater!

So today's food is looking like...

B - 2x Alpen light (HEXB)

L- Pasta, tomatoes onion and carrot

D- Jacket potato with baked beans, quorn sausages and salad. 42g feta (HEXA)

Snacks- Smash, pineapple, celery, mullerlight, 2x alpen light (HEXB)

Syns- 2x Options hot chocolate drinks (4 syns)

I am only having a few syns for a couple of days as I have had a big weekend and have another one this weekend so want to keep my syns lower where I can.

Thank you in advance everyone!

xxx
There is a diary section for food diaries etc. Post one in there and then it's easier for people to find :)
Food diary looks good so far :) just make sure you're eating enough. Where you've put smash as a snack, just be doubly sure it is free as I don't think all varieties are-I may be wrong tho :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It appears that the mods have moved your post into the correct subforum so ignore that bit of my reply! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

B- 2x Alpen Light (Hex B)

L- Pasta with marmite stirred in

D- Pasta, salmon, daraleigh light (Hex A) and salad

Snacks - Pineapple, homemade quorn chilli

Have been at uni all day so its a bit of a random selection of food, will try and get some more superfree in this evening as haven't had much yet.

xxx