A question for you....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lentil2, 4 February 2008 Social URL.

1. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi, I have completed my first week on SS and I am pleased to say that I have lost 9½lbs!! Yayyyy!!
    I have 2 stone to lose...last week my BMI was 27 and now its dead on 25. So, my question is, should I now go onto to 790?
    I am looking for fast weight loss for a holiday I have booked but I realise that I have to be sensible too.
    Can I get away with a few more SS days until my BMI goes under 25 or can I taste the luxury of food tonight!!!

And also, the food lists for 790...I am assuming you pick just 1 protein selection from the list? Can you say, have half the chicken allowence and half the cottage cheese for a bit of variety?

Thanks!

Sam
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    sorry i can not answer you as i am on LL .........somebody will be along soon x

4. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Can anyone help with this please...I'm staaaaaaarving!!! lol

Sam
    xxx

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Lentil

Strictly speaking you are supposed to move up to 790 before you reach BMI 25 so yes you should definately be moving up now. Not sure about splitting the protein options but sure someone will be along soon.

Well done on your fabulous loss!

Georgie
    x

6. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thank you Georgie!!

So is it just one selection then? I have read on here that some have stuffed chicken with cottage cheese....
    And, just one more question, how on earth do you measure a tbl spoon of brocolli!!! Is there an average weight?

Sam
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.