a quick SP question...

green eyed monster

Gold Member
ive decided to have an SP day today as its star week:rolleyes: but had my usual breakfast of porridge with honey and banana without thinking.

have i screwed up already?

lol

Porridge is 1 of your HEB's so that's fine. Honey you'll syn anyway but the banana although free is not S or P. You can either turn it into an EE day or just forget it and make the rest of your day SP. I'd just forget it and remember for next time.

HTH

Porridge is 1 of your HEB's so that's fine. Honey you'll syn anyway but the banana although free is not S or P. You can either turn it into an EE day or just forget it and make the rest of your day SP. I'd just forget it and remember for next time.

HTH

thanks, i was thinking that, it was only half a small banana anyway as it had been damaged in transit but i didnt want to throw it away, so i cut off the bruised schmooshy half and gave it to the dogs lol

i think i will just continue on an SP.

thanks for the help x

I did an SP day last week and had grapes in the morning cos I forgot they're not SP. I just carried on with SP regardless for the rest of the day.

I think it's tricky sometimes as you get so used to all the foods that are free! To help me remember I have a list of S and P foods on my fridge, and I keep a snapshot on my phone to remind me, as I have a memory like a sieve!

thanks. x

im not sure about SP now. i tried it for one day and by the end i was ridiculously thirsty!

and i missed my carbs too much.

Back