A SHOCKER!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hoping2LoseBig!!, 20 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Helllooooo everyone!!!

So i finally met up with my cdc after quite a few months off CD and i kinda new i had put on the weight that i had lost! But then she went and measured my waist and OMG I was not expecting what she said!

50"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually disgusted with myself because i wasn't even that big when i first started on cambridge and i cant believe i have let myself put it all back on and more so that is the big shocker i need to stick to it aswell so i really hope i do!!

Well i had a night out last night so am starting full on properly tomorrow! and i wont b coming off plan EVER (i hope lol)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 0mega

0mega Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(16.92%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Aww well you sound well motivated now! Good luck for your first few days :)

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awww it'll soon be alot smaller!!!!! Carry on doing CD and watch the inches shrink! i started off In may last year with a 48inc waist and of yesterday my CDC measured 30! so it can be done!

All the best xxxx

5. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks hun! I know it can be done.....ur one of my main inspirations you look amazing!!! im just gunna follow you round like a lil puppy lol!!!xxx

6. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Bless!! thats really sweet! i have my off days thoughs and am NOT an angel by any means :D difference is i jump immediately back on board :) so take no notice of me off days lool

I love CD!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.