A short love story. :)

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    A short love story A man and a woman who had never met before, and were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a Trans-continental train. Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly.....

He in the upper bunk and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," she replied "Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married."

"Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaimed.

"Good," she replied. "Get your own f'fing blanket!"

After a moment of silence, he farted.

The End
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PositiveBetty

PositiveBetty Full Member

hahaha...brilliant. That brought a smile to my face
  4. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

hehehehe cool
  5. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Oh BL I thought it was going to be slushy but I nearly chocked on my water. The story by the way, sad but true ha ha
  6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.