A Size Smaller ??????

sididd

Gold Member
Hi, has anyone else noticed or know why.....the last time a weighed this (11.7) I was 'bigger', a size larger than I am now lol I'm not complaining mind you..... just curious. Anyone else noticed this????

Hi, has anyone else noticed or know why.....the last time a weighed this (11.7) I was 'bigger', a size larger than I am now lol I'm not complaining mind you..... just curious. Anyone else noticed this????

Its funny you should say that, I was sorting through some things and found loads of weigh in slips from when I used to weigh on the machine in Boots from about ten years ago. I feel slimmer now at 13 stone than i did then (I was within 7lb of my current target weight!) for me its about being more toned and muscular due to regular (ish :D) gym visits.

It is strange because you would think the older we are the bigger we would look at a certain weight.

Enjoy it :D

I have noticed that I slimmed from all over this time, normally I struggle to get fat from my knees (i hate those knees of mine) so maybe in the past you lost more muscle mass. I have to tell you though I am currently fascinated with touching my sharp elbows *pmsl* they are really pointy LOL

i think because its a high protien but also very low in fat diet it takes weight off you in a different way. I notice i dont have the pads of fat on my hips and back anymore that i had even when i was 9 stone in my late teens ;)

I've definitely noticed it - can remember being 9stone 10lbs thirteen years ago but not fitting into size 8s, yet I can now even though I'm nearly a stone heavier. Ok, not all size 8s but even so! I think my entire body shape has changed with Dukan - I'm not complaining, just it's interesting.

Sounds like its all of us then......yet another plus point for Dukan xxx

I have noticed this also.

One very odd thing is that my shoes are very loose. Who knew that I had fat feet!

Very interesting indeed... particularly to see that some people in Conso have found it (as I was wondering if it might be specific to while in ketosis and not retaining water as some - like me - do when not...).

I put it down to the clothes manufacturers messing with the sizes when I first lost the weight!

Perhaps a mix of all the above!

I notice that even when my scales didn't move, I could still fit into clothes I couldn't before, but I think I lose inches & am more toned & "taute" from the exercises I do...

I have noticed that I slimmed from all over this time, normally I struggle to get fat from my knees (i hate those knees of mine) so maybe in the past you lost more muscle mass. I have to tell you though I am currently fascinated with touching my sharp elbows *pmsl* they are really pointy LOL

:8855::8855::8855: needs photos lol x

Back