a stone gone in 4 weeks on 790

pigletpoo

Hi all, I got weighed on Friday, another 3lb gone. Not great, but that means a stone gone in 4 weeks on the 790 plan. Which is ok with me! Especially as I've had some major mess ups along the way! (Including 3 indian meals and a chinese!)

So I'm going to keep going and fingers crossed lose another stone in time for when I go to Dublin in 4 weeks time.... Wooh!

Piglet x

Thats a great result piglet, especially with the indian food thrown in. Just think this time next month you'll be in the 11s

Hi all, I got weighed on Friday, another 3lb gone. Not great, but that means a stone gone in 4 weeks on the 790 plan. Which is ok with me! Especially as I've had some major mess ups along the way! (Including 3 indian meals and a chinese!)

So I'm going to keep going and fingers crossed lose another stone in time for when I go to Dublin in 4 weeks time.... Wooh!

Piglet x

Well done Piglet on a fab loss in just 4 weeks :D

fingers crossed you'll have another stone off in time for Dublin !!

Debz xx

What an awesome weightloss!! You should be so proud of yourself! Another stone in a month? I should thinkso!

Fab loss PigletPoo!! Well done and i wish u all the best for the next 4 weeks! :)

Sarah xxx

Back