a strange week

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by XlosingitX, 22 July 2008 Social URL.

1. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

hey ... just to let you all no my weight loss this week is 2 pounds ( even though the scales said 4 pounds as of 3 days ago :( ive been on the 810 plan this week and stayed in ketosis till this morning
    Last edited: 14 January 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hello nightnight,

Just wanted to wish you luck and also say don't despair, I'm sure it will come off eventually.
    I haven't lost anything for a week but I am still trodding along waiting for a loss.

1000kcal a day is still below the recommended daily intake so you will lose, hang in there!!! :D
  4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck moving up the plans and well done on 2lb.xx
  5. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

thx guys xxxx its just a scarey time i really dont want to put on the 4 stone ive lost
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.