A third of the way to goal!

bmthsue

I've just put some pics on my profile. The pics in the April album were taken by my CDC on the day I started the diet, and the June album was taken by a colleague in the office this morning. I'm so chuffed that after only 7 weeks you can see quite a difference. I was worried that I wouldn't look any different!

you really can tell the difference! well done :)

Hi

Im one day one and really struggling with the flavours! Any you would recommend? Would love to get to week 7! You have done so well and heres me being sick and wanting to give up on day one!

Thanks EyeonthePrize!

Becky - I was exactly the same on days 1-6 and felt like the diet was a prison sentence! Once I'd got past day 6 it was like I had a new lease of life, probably because I'd had my first weigh in and it really motivated me. I've been a terrible dieter in the past - always finding ways to cheat and wondering why each diet didn't work for me. I just wish I'd done Cambridge years ago. My faves are the Apple & Cinnamon Porridge for breakfast, a chilled cappuccino/mint choc shake for lunch and then (as I'm on SS+) I have the 200 cal meal in the evening and a toffee or chocolate bar for my dessert. I also like the chocolate tetras. Drinking plenty of water has really helped and I use the fruit flavourings to help me drink enough. I can now happily watch others tuck into food that I used to consider a real treat and still be happy that I'm not eating it - can't really explain it, but guess it's just magic!!!!!

Stick with it cos it's so worth it. Keep coming on here and ask lots of questions etc. I've found that regularly reading the posts & becoming involved in threads has really helped me stay motivated. The last seven weeks have flown past and I am the nearest to reaching my end goal that I have ever been.

Wow! Massive difference already :clap:

Well done Sue!

Hi

Im one day one and really struggling with the flavours! Any you would recommend? Would love to get to week 7! You have done so well and heres me being sick and wanting to give up on day one!

Butterscotch is yummy! TBH I just mix the shake up and down it from the measuring jug lol! A bit uncouth... I'm getting some soups at my WI tomorrow, some of them sound really nice.

You have changed a huge amount......really good going!!

Congrats to you. You can really see the difference. Keep up the good work xx

Back