A treat for Mothers day for me

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by bumpybean88, 18 March 2007 Social URL.

1. bumpybean88

bumpybean88 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Die
    Hi all, I have just finished my mothers day treat, I made the lovely crisps from the recipes that I was given by my LLC.They were truly yummmmm I made them using the chicken sachet, and I am a very happy mummy:drool:

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    How did you make them......ooooo can you post the recipe pls

4. bumpybean88

bumpybean88 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Die
    Mix a soup pack into a smooth paste, spread on a plate or greaseproof paper in bitesize pieces and microwave for 1 1/2-2 mins.when they start to bubble open up and let it them settle for a sec. Keep opening the door and letting them settle until they start to turn golden colour.I added some salt to give them a bit of extra taste.Take them out of the microwave and let them cool, then peel off and enjoy mmmmmmmm.There you have Chicken crisps.

5. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    HI!

A slight warning.. I made these from the thai chilli and havent been able to face it since.. they were great but just alittle too flavour-concentrted for my taste.. not enough flavours to risk going off any more so I'm sticking to the liquids!! ;O)

6. bumpybean88

bumpybean88 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Die
    The recipe I had was for making them using the veg sachet,however I braved it and used the chicken.They were soooo lovely,I hope I will be dreaming of LL crisps tonight,not after last nights pie and chips nightmare:eek:

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I'm so excited for you!!

Ummm. I think:confused::D

8. bumpybean88

bumpybean88 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Die
    I have seen unofficial recipes with food packs on the LL forum, if that helps

9. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    My llc gave us all a print out of the "unofficial" recipes to try out, last week. Is it likely that yours will do the same?

(I am making "chicken stuffing" out of a pack later to have when they all eat the huge roast din dins I have just been putting together.....and shedding tears over.)

10. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up

Did you spread them out thinly ????

11. bumpybean88

bumpybean88 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Die
    Yes quite thinly as they seem to cook around the outside and are still soggy in the middle, I put only 3 on aplate to start just to see how it went

sonkie likes this.
  12. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Cool thanx, I did have a try before you put this on and made them a bit too thick ....lol. Better luck next time.

13. SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue!

SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue! Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I too really love the crsips.

I made the chicken after reading your thread yesterday and today made the Thai which were equally as nice. I tend to add a bit of salt and loads of pepper.

Happy Cooking :eat:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.