A treat of a pudding for us mainteners!

Discussion in 'All Other Diets' started by icemoose, 10 October 2007 Social URL.

1. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    I found a real treat of a pudding last night in Tesco!

It is a Gu Rhubarb, Apple and Ginger crumble.

Now usually Gu puddings are 25% fat or more and about 400 calories but this Gu Pudding is only 4% fat and 200 calories.

And it tastes absolutely wonderful!! (if you can catch the top a bit it really is lovely!)

Anyway £1.99 for two pots and you are left with two lovely little ramakins afterwards as they are china ones which you can reuse.

Miek

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mapcr77

mapcr77 Full Member

Thanks Icemoose, I shall look for them next time I go shopping! yummy!!

4. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

My OH had one of these the other day and said to pass on his compliments for the tip.
    He said it was totally scummy
    I drooled a little on it and had my 10 cal jelly instead (go me!)
    Laura

5. ianhappy

ianhappy Member

Diet:
    Weight-Matters regular
    Great site and great advice

Hi there what a great find you are. I am brand new to this sort of communication. I have had weight challenges for years on, off more on some off ,even more on!! I been really successful this time on the Weight-Matters Diet and have just completed my training as a counsellor.

You obviously have been very successful keeping the weight off. Fantastic.

Any tips about your success and how to get the best from this site would be really useful

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.