A tubby mummys woes....

sarahaa

Well, ive been doing sw for 5 weeks now- had 2 good losses, 2 smallish gains, and one sts.... but im not happy.

Im not happy cause i know deep down i can do better. I have very little will power, and i do really want to lose this weight im carrying (after having 3 children in fairly quick succession), but you know when im hungry tired and stressed? i want chocolate...

so the 2 weeks i gained, i accept i didnt stay on plan, in fact i was fairly off plan.

last week however, i thought girl did good, i felt slimmer, i was certain for a loss, and then bam... sts! i was gutted. and how did i make myself feel better? i started a binge, which rolled on and on, and now i feel like a complete failure.

i feel bloated and fat, and like ive taken 3 massive steps back. i am however also due my period, and im hoping this is why im feeling why i am.:break_diet:

so tomorrow is a new day, and a new start. i need to be strong... i dont have THAT much to lose, so it cant be that hard, right?

If i can just consistantly lose 1-2lb per week i will be well chuffed. ive set myself a mini goal to be down to 10st 8.5 in 4 weeks- so that is 6.5lb in 4 weeks... can i do it? i really really hope so.

my motivations? my health and a bit of vanity. ive turned 30, my hubby is getting fitter and slimmer and i want to feel good about myself. ive made lots of changes over the past year, and i want to feel like i like my body. ive got 3 beautiful children who i want to not think im a bit tubby :(

so.... onwards and upwards. tomorrow like i say is a new start, and ive written my food diary out. i just need to stick to it, and be very very strong.

heres to a reasonable loss by next wednesday

saz
xxxxxxx

Hugs Hun. You'll probably find * week is behind your sts with water retention too! X

Hugs Hun. You'll probably find * week is behind your sts with water retention too! X

Fingers crossed x

So today was a challenge- me n hubby went for a meal (without the kids- shush!) and I was desperate to have steak and salad as I thought I would be 'safe'. We went to Jamie Oliver's restaurant in Birmingham and I had the sirloin steak with crunchy side salad, but hubby had ordered the bread selection for starter and I couldn't help but have just a little :( I just live and love food! The salad came covered in olive oil too... I really tried to chose the most healthiest but it wasn't too be.

So I reckon I've gone over syns by a couple today, I've probably had 20, and I still need to make up for past few days so it will be 5 a day for me til weigh in.

Then the question is do I do my 30 day shred DVD or not? I'm lacking a little motivation but I'm home alone do I have no excuse really....

Saz xxx

sarahaa said:
Fingers crossed x

So today was a challenge- me n hubby went for a meal (without the kids- shush!) and I was desperate to have steak and salad as I thought I would be 'safe'. We went to Jamie Oliver's restaurant in Birmingham and I had the sirloin steak with crunchy side salad, but hubby had ordered the bread selection for starter and I couldn't help but have just a little :( I just live and love food! The salad came covered in olive oil too... I really tried to chose the most healthiest but it wasn't too be.

So I reckon I've gone over syns by a couple today, I've probably had 20, and I still need to make up for past few days so it will be 5 a day for me til weigh in.

Then the question is do I do my 30 day shred DVD or not? I'm lacking a little motivation but I'm home alone do I have no excuse really....

Saz xxx

What did you think? We went there the other week but I was really unimpressed. Everything tasted the same, oily and salty :( at least you went for the healthier options Hun well done. Def do you DVD if you can, it will all help :)

I take it you live in Birmingham then? Where abouts are you x

We are in Coventry, just 17 miles away. I enjoyed my food but hubby barely touched his unfortunately!

Still haven't done DVD, but I think u may have spurred me on, whereabouts are you?

sarahaa said:
We are in Coventry, just 17 miles away. I enjoyed my food but hubby barely touched his unfortunately!

Still haven't done DVD, but I think u may have spurred me on, whereabouts are you?

I'm in Sutton Coldfield hun :) x

Well if it wasn't for you I would if sat on my rotund backside and not done any exercise tonight, however I have just done level 3 of 30day shred..... I'm sweaty n wheezy, but feeling good!!! Time to drink another litre of water me thinks....

Thank you, I hope that has just made a difference!!

sarahaa said:
Well if it wasn't for you I would if sat on my rotund backside and not done any exercise tonight, however I have just done level 3 of 30day shred..... I'm sweaty n wheezy, but feeling good!!! Time to drink another litre of water me thinks....

Thank you, I hope that has just made a difference!!

Excellent well done :) how many days in are you then? Are you seeing much of a difference? I have it and again got to day 9 before i got I'll and stopped again. Done that twice now. :(

Excellent well done :) how many days in are you then? Are you seeing much of a difference? I have it and again got to day 9 before i got I'll and stopped again. Done that twice now. :(

I'm about 5 weeks in, and having been doing it about 5 times per week. I love it, and I'm an exercise phobic! It's just 20 mins so by the time it's started it's nearly finished. I feel so much better for it I ran for 1 mile before the DVD last night! Get me!!!!

I've been thinking today about just how much healthier my diet and life is right now. I'm eating way more than 5 portions of fruit n veg a day, where before I struggled with 1.

I'm now eating all of these things I had never eaten before

Quark, quorn, courgettes, sweet corn, cucumber, spinach, scan bran, butternut squash

That's got to be a good thing right?

We went to the cinema this morning and I took strawberries and grapes, and a few mikados. It felt good to be strong and make those choices.

I know you shouldn't weigh mid week but I can't help myself, and it says I've lost 1lb, so hopefully I will keep on with that!

sarahaa said:
I'm about 5 weeks in, and having been doing it about 5 times per week. I love it, and I'm an exercise phobic! It's just 20 mins so by the time it's started it's nearly finished. I feel so much better for it I ran for 1 mile before the DVD last night! Get me!!!!

I've been thinking today about just how much healthier my diet and life is right now. I'm eating way more than 5 portions of fruit n veg a day, where before I struggled with 1.

I'm now eating all of these things I had never eaten before

Quark, quorn, courgettes, sweet corn, cucumber, spinach, scan bran, butternut squash

That's got to be a good thing right?

We went to the cinema this morning and I took strawberries and grapes, and a few mikados. It felt good to be strong and make those choices.

I know you shouldn't weigh mid week but I can't help myself, and it says I've lost 1lb, so hopefully I will keep on with that!

Wow go you!!! Your doing really well :) so focused! X

Okay, I'm confessing here.... I've just eaten a foxs classic bar and a spoonful of nutella, and I'm up to my syns limit already... Gutted.

Back to the drawing board x

sarahaa said:
Okay, I'm confessing here.... I've just eaten a foxs classic bar and a spoonful of nutella, and I'm up to my syns limit already... Gutted.

Back to the drawing board x

Don't dwell on it. Draw a line and move on. You're only human. It's how you deal with the after bit now. Stay focused and strong x

Thank you, you are right, today is a new day. I've got a run and my DVD to do again later and I must be strong and focused today

Saz xxx

sarahaa said:
Thank you, you are right, today is a new day. I've got a run and my DVD to do again later and I must be strong and focused today

Saz xxx

I'm starting running today too. Going to pick up from the couch to 10k program. Need to add the shred in but will let my body adjust to running first I think lol. Signed up to do a fun run in June. 8.5 miles. Eeek!!

That is one of my goals! My hubby has ran half and full marathons and I've never believed I could until now, I would live that feeling of crossing the finish line. In fact I am going to find myself one to do!

I've just made the super speed tomato soup- I hope I like it as it has made 1700ml!!!!! Fingers crossed....

Off to find a 10k to do in a few months....

Absolutly delish!!!! Enjoyed by me and kids, Definately a winner, hope it helps with the loss this week x

The soups are really yummy actually. How much can you run now? Good on you for signing up for one x

I can run about a mile, not great but a start!

I've decided to do the race for life on 24th June, I have 2 cousins very close to me fighting breast cancer right now, their mum fought it and won, and my man died from it. Its a great cause, so I need to get my running shoes on!

That's great - how far is it? That's two weeks after my run so we can be training buddies :D

It's 5k so about 3.5 miles, went out again tonight for a 1 mile run then did level 3 30ds... Felt easier and god I feel awesome now!

Had a lively dinner as well- food has been lovely but healthy today. I used some of the soup as a sauce base and cooked chicken breasts with the sauce, courgette peppers onions spring onions and tomatoes and bacon, and served with rice.... Yummo!!!

Hope I have as good a day tomorrow and the scales sts or lose 1 this week, it started bad but I am trying hard now!!!

Back