A very big thank you

scooter

Gold Member
I reached a weight loss of five stone today and I would like to thank all of the regular contributors to this forum whose advice and inspiration I have read since starting Dukan in July. I have never posted before but have visited the site for inspiration nearly every day since July. I couldn't have done it without all your help (or without the fantastic muffin recipe). Even though I still have about 1.5 stone to go I would like to say a big thank you to the maintainers and regular posters whose advice has been invaluable to me. Thank you xx

well done on your loss :D x

wow - what an ACHIEVEMENT!!! Thanks for sharing and maybe hopefully we'll hear a bit more from you now that you've said hello. Your loss will be such an inspiration to many and no doubt you have plenty of experience and advice to share!

Congratulations on reaching the milestone!

Just amazing that you have reached that huge milestone - get writing on this forum - your story will inspire so many other people! WELL DONE Scooter.

Well Done Scooter! Your story will be very inspiring to all Dukaners!
I think before and after photos must be shared:D

Thank you all for your lovely comments. Any help or ideas I can share with you I will. The things that I couldn't have done without in the last six months are:

Muffins (which I have nearly every day)
Turkey Mince
Passata
S.F. Jelly
F.F. Nat Yoghurt
Steak
S.F. Chewing Gum
Virtually Fat free Cottage Cheese
Eggs
and most of all this Forum!!!

That's fantastic, and all since July! You must be feeling great! Maybe you could post a typical pp and pv days food for us to see. Obviously whatever you are eating is working!

Back