A very tentative hello...

SAE156

Hi there,

I've just joined the site, and am a little apprehensive to say the least!

Having recently lost a stone with Weight Watchers I've decided to go it alone, but realise after many failed attempts that I could do with a little support. I have approx 2 stone to lose, and am hoping this will be the last time I attempt to lose the weight!

Looking forward to (hopefully!) making some new friends who are in the same boat!

Hiya,

Well done on the weight loss so far. I have just joined here today. I have 6-8 stone to lose and I'm starting SW Tomo going it alone so to speak. Good luck xx

Thank you, and good luck to you too! I've tried SW in the past and did well for a few weeks, but gradually the weight went back on. I'm trying healthy eating and the gym (it was either a slimming club or the gym and I figured I'd get more from the gym!)

I guess now we're on this site we're not technically going it alone... I hope!
x

Hehe got that already and the additional one am thinking of starting the 30 day challenge wen my baby is more settled in eve then I know I can defo get on lol

I have bought the follow on one but not tried it yet. Might try it Tomo and let you know if it any good. I bought the just dance 2 game aswell to try lol. Do you know if there is a way to weigh urself on the Wii fit so it tells you what u weigh?

I think you have to set yourself a profile, and it gives you a little wii mii, and allows you to weigh yourself and it tracks your progress. Mine's the wii fit plus but I'm fairly confident the original wii fit had the tracking on it. I'm contemplating buying the zumba for the wii but there's not many reviews on it so I'm a bit reluctant at the moment!

I'm very tempted to buy the Zumba as well as it looks really good and the reviews look good on amazon

They've just started doing zumba at my gym, so will give that a go since I've already paid for it! That's providing I've got the willpower to actually go to the gym... ;0)

Back