A Veteran Returns

Ellroddy

Morning Ladies and Gents,

Hope you are all well, my name is Ell, Im 23, from Warrington Cheshire.

I have been over weight for as long as i can remember and first heard about Lipotrim at the age of 17. Gave it ago, even used this same forum and lost 2.5stone. But then it was legal to drink haha. so from 18-23 Ive basically had a love-hate relationship with Lipotrim. To embarressed to go to the same chemist to start again but over the last 5 years Ive probably started Lipo 20 times and given up on day two. Ive also been a member of this website about 4 times too!

I now way almost 23st (pictures to follow). and the last few months have been horrible, my dad had a cancer scare, ive secretly been gettting chest pains and left arm pains, and lots of other bits and bobs leading to stupid amounts of stress, LIKE TRYING TO SELL MY HOUSE. :mad:

SO! ENOUGH

Im finishing up some Lipotrim left overs and Im starting it properly tomorrow! (day off so can get to the chemist)

Target - family holiday in June, want to be 17 and half stone

Oh, today is day 3 of using lipo left overs, so already in Ketosis...woop.

image-2176626533.jpg

Attachments

• image-2095547478.jpg
    image-2095547478.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Hi Ell,
good luck on your restart and well done for getting into ketosis so quickly. Hope it goes well at the chemist :)

Hello you! I remember ya from back in 2009 on lipotrim :) good to see you back! Good luck on your restart, you can do it :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello you! I remember ya from back in 2009 on lipotrim :) good to see you back! Good luck on your restart, you can do it :D xxx

Will have to refresh my memory :D

Haha I'm sure it was you anyway. Roddy was your name then... I think!! Lol x

Well done for getting back on the horse.
I've tried so many times and was unsuccessful thus, came to the realisation that I had to take it one day at a time and set mini goals.
Set mini goals that you can gradually meet and then also weekly ones.

I look forward to seeing your progress x

Well done for getting back on the horse.
I've tried so many times and was unsuccessful thus, came to the realisation that I had to take it one day at a time and set mini goals.
Set mini goals that you can gradually meet and then also weekly ones.

I look forward to seeing your progress x

How tall are you pal? How long ago did u start the diet?

Back