A wardrobe full of clothes

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
That I can't get into!

A couple of years ago I went to SW and lost nearly 3 stone, bought lots of clothes (off ebay, I like monsoon and per una!) Then was ill with depression and put nearly all of it back on again :eek:

I now have about 3 outfits I can get into, BUT, I rejoined this week and I WILL be back in those clothes by August!

That I can't get into!

A couple of years ago I went to SW and lost nearly 3 stone, bought lots of clothes (off ebay, I like monsoon and per una!) Then was ill with depression and put nearly all of it back on again :eek:

I now have about 3 outfits I can get into, BUT, I rejoined this week and I WILL be back in those clothes by August!

Yes you will, I know you'll get the weight back off.

Nice to see you again:D

I am exactly the same, I have loads of clothes just hanging there waiting for me to lose these pounds!

I am bad for buying a 'bargain' on Ebay, saying I'll slim into whatever it is I've bought...oooops!

Done it before and can do it again! Welcome back :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies! It's nice to be back. I did buy a top and a pair of trousers in Asda's half price sale just to give me a fillip on friday. The trousers just don'tdo up but it won't take much of a loss to get into them :)

I,m same 2 have so many clothes that don't it but by end of yr they will

Back