a weekend of cheating - and now feel shocking!

ALittlerMe

I could kick myself, I had a weekend of cheating, bottle of wine, + several bottles of beer, oh and some lemoncillo on both nights, plus wrong food during the day too - that and id spent the previous two days baking for others and tasting stuff. All in all, I fell right off the wagon in style - now I drew a line and even accepted that I enjoyed myself (was away with others), that it was one of those things, and it wasn't going to throw me off plan totally.

I was 100% SS yesterday, and the same so far today - with no intention of going off plan at all. I had put on over the weekend, as you would expect after a weekend of cheats, but I normally do step 2, and I thought going SS would help counteract the bad stuff, and it is, i've lost what i'd put on - but i feel shocking, my stomach feels really crampy and like its turning in knots, plus this is a little too much info, but have pretty bad diarrhea too (sorry for that). I've had minor cheats before, certainly nothing like this, and always been back in ketosis within a day. Has anyone else fallen off the wagon and had bad days getting back on track?

I've fallen off the wagon this weekend too, but I always knew I would and actually told my CDC this when I started just under 4 weeks ago. I've been camping for 3 nights, have had cider, wine (though probably not as much as I normally would as it went straight to my head) 3 cooked breakfasts, fish and chips, huge BBQ and puddings. This is a yearly get together of old friends and I had no intention of sticking to the plan.
Yesterday I went SS all day - normally SS+ and today I've had 3 CD meals and a couple of boiled eggs. I sympathise with you, it's not been easy and I'm dying to cheat again, but want to lose what I know I've put on over the weekend.
I'm doing the same again in another 3 weeks but I am looking at the fact I am still a stone at least lighter than I was when I started this so it's not all bad

Thanks for the reply, good to know in not the only one to have fallen off. To be fair, the temptation to cheat has been minimal as I feel so rough - guess that's a bonus!

I'm a little concerned as I also have a Pre planned break in the diary as I'm off to the carribean on an all inclusive in a few weeks - I've accepted that whilst I'm not going to go mad, I'm not going to be exactly on plan - just scared now for the rough feeling when I get back and continue with the plan!

Thanks for the reply, good to know in not the only one to have fallen off. To be fair, the temptation to cheat has been minimal as I feel so rough - guess that's a bonus!

I'm a little concerned as I also have a Pre planned break in the diary as I'm off to the carribean on an all inclusive in a few weeks - I've accepted that whilst I'm not going to go mad, I'm not going to be exactly on plan - just scared now for the rough feeling when I get back and continue with the plan!

i think the majority of us would admit to a little 'cheating' - well i have!

it was my birthday last weekend, i had 2 nights out, evenings with family and yes i cheated. my mini goal was to get into the 11's within 4 weeks, which i did. my goal wait is 10 - 10.7lbs and i know if i religiously stick to it i will be there within 4 weeks, so i am not going to beat myself up about it.

i felt better about myself at the weekend, people compliementing telling me i looked great. so my plan is to 'avoid' people for a few more weeks (busy at work so wont be too difficult) and when i am at my goal surprise everyone again. its keeping me motivated!

so today is day 3 back on plan after 5 days off, so far so good! hurry up August so i can feel skinny for the first time since i was 18!!:D

Back