A weekend off and weigh in tonight - nervous

Jenn457

I weighed myself on Thursday and I'd lost 11 lbs but I had a weekend off while I was at my friends and went a little but mad so I'm kinda nervous about being weighed by my consultant tonight I'm now going to be 100
% until my holiday but has anyone else fallen off the wagon? What it's like getting back on and what have your losses been like after?

Hope your weigh in went well! I'm hoping to stay the same after a Girly night out on the town this weekend. The truth will be told on my weigh in on sat! Fingers crossed for us both!

I put on 2lbs which is actually a million times better than I thought! I've been straight back on plan today! My consultant said that my inches reflect a greater loss though and she thinks I could be carrying a lot if water because I've eaten carbs! We'll see what happens when I next go!

2013freshstart - I had a whole weekend off so hopefully you won't have done too much damage, you'll have to let us know xx

Yeah let us know firelass! I think at the end of the day this has to fit in with my normal life it's not going to take over xx

Just thought I'd let you know I got weighed on Saturday and lost 3lb! So not bad 10lb loss 3 weeks! Lots of excersise coming up this week so hoping for a good loss come holiday x

Back