A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

IreneH

Gold Member
As 2012 approaches, is now the time to think about the new you?

We all want to do something about our weight and the beginning of a year is a good time to start.

Please start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself. Also if you have any questions either about the site or a diet we will try to answer them.

Also suggest you start a diary thread in the section of your diet so others can support you as we all need lots of support and encouragement.

Good luck.

Please read this as it may help you

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Irene xx

Hi and welcome finx. You have a great incentive for losing weight. Lots of pics of outfits suitable for the wedding on the fridge would be a great hint for you.

Good luck.

Irene xx

Hi, new member today, loving the site, getting great encouragement stumling around the forums but finding it tricky to get a grasp of the layout :eek: Any helpful hints ?

Hello, new member, just joined today. I'm challenging myself to lose 6 stone this year. Stumbled across this form and it looks like a really great idea! I need all the motivation I can get.

Am away for a weekend in Paris on Friday, but plan to ease myself into my diet this week, then going to try Exante on 9th Jan when I get back. Wish me luck!! And good luck to all those looking to make a change in 2012 :)

Hello, new member, just joined today. I'm challenging myself to lose 6 stone this year. Stumbled across this form and it looks like a really great idea! I need all the motivation I can get.

Am away for a weekend in Paris on Friday, but plan to ease myself into my diet this week, then going to try Exante on 9th Jan when I get back. Wish me luck!! And good luck to all those looking to make a change in 2012 :)

Welcome discodiva:welcome2:

I hope you have a nice trip to Paris and good luck with starting Exante on the 9th of January!

Happy New Year to you!

Hi ! I'm leanne, I'm 24 !! I can't believe how fab this site is !! I'm wanting to loose 5 stone but have no idea which diet to use ?! Any ideas ? Xx

Morning, I started here yesterday and have about 3 1/2 stone to loose which Im hoping to do in 2012 :) im not following any diet plan really, just trying to up my exercise and reduce the junk i stuff in my face.

So far I feel quite good and cant wait to see if ive dropped anything next sunday when i re weigh.

Good luck to everyone xxx

Hi
Im Amanda, have been going to club but found childrens social life means no time to go any more, missing the support and hope to find it here.

Thanks xx

Hi everyone.

I'm Clare, i just joined after deciding i need to lose a few pounds. Had a few problems with eating in the past but this time im gonna do everything healthily and hopfully supported by people on here.

Heya!

Hello, Im Vicky.

I decided to sign up to this website for extra help. I have been doing slimming world for about 8 weeks, lost a little bit but then over Christmas put 5.5lb's on! I was gutted. But new year means new me! I am determined to do this. Im looking forward to sharing my journey with you all and reading about others :D

Hi ! I'm leanne, I'm 24 !! I can't believe how fab this site is !! I'm wanting to loose 5 stone but have no idea which diet to use ?! Any ideas ? Xx

Welcome lealee:welcome2:

Best advice I can give is to have a read around the site and see which one appeals to you.

Have a look on the link below and it will help you make your way around.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Morning, I started here yesterday and have about 3 1/2 stone to loose which Im hoping to do in 2012 :) im not following any diet plan really, just trying to up my exercise and reduce the junk i stuff in my face.

So far I feel quite good and cant wait to see if ive dropped anything next sunday when i re weigh.

Good luck to everyone xxx
Welcome Tali :welcome2:

Good luck Tali with your weight loss journey.

You might like to start a diary in the diary forum to keep a record of your journey and it will give members a place to call in and say hello.

Link below

Weight Loss Diary - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Hi
Im Amanda, have been going to club but found childrens social life means no time to go any more, missing the support and hope to find it here.

Thanks xx

Welcome Amanda :welcome2:

You will find other members who are in the same position as yourself and have joined one of the Slimming Club forums here for support and help.

If you click on the link below it will take you to the front page and you will be able to see all the forums if you scroll up and down.

http://www.minimins.com/

If you need any help please ask:)

Hi everyone.

I'm Clare, i just joined after deciding i need to lose a few pounds. Had a few problems with eating in the past but this time im gonna do everything healthily and hopfully supported by people on here.

Welcome Clare:welcome2:

Have a look around the forums as we do have a healthy eating forum and an exercise forum.

Click on the link below and it will help you make your way around.

Hello, Im Vicky.

I decided to sign up to this website for extra help. I have been doing slimming world for about 8 weeks, lost a little bit but then over Christmas put 5.5lb's on! I was gutted. But new year means new me! I am determined to do this. Im looking forward to sharing my journey with you all and reading about others :D

Welcome Vicky:welcome2:

If you click on the link below it will take you to the SW forum where you can pop onto the thread and say hello. Good luck with SW.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/248176-welcome-newbies-2012-say-hello-here-4.html

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year:new_year:

Good to have you all with us and I do hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask:)

Hi, I am Vicky. I joined minimins yesterday as I have had enough of the overeating and being unable to walk up a couple of flights of stairs without needing an oxygen tank!! I have set myself a goal of losing at least 2 dress sizes by July 12 as we are going to visit family then and I haven't seen them in 8 years. I think they would get an unpleasant shock if they could see me just now! So determination is the name of the game - I will reach my goal!!

Looking forward to chatting with you all

Hi Im new to here but this site has been recommended by 2 of my friends I am going to start SW soon but wanted to get used to the site here first, get some ideas etc. I would like to loose 6 stone, im really hoping the willpower stays with me!!

OPTIMISTIC

Hi All
Just registered on this site & signed up to a SW group. Its my 30bday today so determined the time has come :mad:. Ive about 6st to lose ideally but realistically I think I should aim for 2 by summer. Tks in advance for all your help & support. I know you'll be sick of me, LOL!

Good luck with your target !!

I found this site by chance, starting slimming world tonight... Never dieted before, not sure what to expect. Any advice would be greatly received!

hi i have been a member for a while,and have tried before but i am gonna lose the weight this year, hopefully will stay on track.and get all of my five a day!!!! Im gonna use this site to help me

Am returning to Slimming World tonight after all the indulgences of Christmas, New Year (and the rest!!!) so hoping for some extra motivation from here.

Back