a well deserved treat (food mentioned)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 14 August 2011 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Slimming World
    well after 6weeks and 35.5lbs down last night i thought i would have a treat with my man :)

i had a chicken tikka main (just the chicken dry cooked in clay oven) and some spinach bhaji...

i drained off as much fluid as i could and removed any tomatoes

i also can't believe how full i felt off just that!!! normally i would have poppadoms, starter, main, rice or chips and a naan!!!

i have checked on the scales this morning and thankfully no bad effects.. approx 1/2lb heavier but weighed at not my normal time...

so i am very happy - feel like i have had a bit of a refuel as i have not felt well this week...

ready for the next 6wks ahead and more losses :)
    Last edited: 14 August 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellyshines

kellyshines Banned

well on your loss :)

but wow your good to treat yourself with 'food' lol

good luck with your journey :)
  4. goolian

Slimming World
    i have been thinking about it a lot today... and in some repects i feel guilty but i have learnt something really important...

- i was able to incorporate allowable foods
    - i was shocked at how quickly i felt full
    - i know that i can have my food tailored if i was to order the same again, i.e. ask for all oil to be drained
    - i know i can make the right choices
    - at the end of the day i am going to have to start eating again so i need to know that if i do have a treat then i can still know when i have had enough and i don't need to follow the crowd
    - it was really needed as i felt quite unwell this week
  5. S-L-W

S-L-W Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You have to be able to set yourself a treat now and then...it gives you extra motivation i find!!! After 2 weeks on ss I ordered a chinese takeaway and only ate a fraction of it. Was so so full afterwards!! Husband was thrilled as he got to finish it off for me !!!
  6. goolian

Slimming World
    aww thanks chick, i was starting to worry i had done totally the wrong thing :(
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.