a year ago i was soooo miserable...

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
and i am so thankful that i found cd in feb.

if not i could still be 14stone+, possibly even alot more considering the rate i was gaining during 2006-2007.

this xmas i will be 10 stone and not 14,7 and will be wearing lovely clothes to make me feel great instead of things which cover me up.

thank the lord i am alot happier in myself and have also have the amazing privilege of becoming a cdc and able to help others achieve the same as i have this year.

good luck to all cd'ers and well done to all those who have managed to lose the weight.

3 cheers to cd lol...

just felt like saying this!!!!!

Last edited:
i am also glad to have discovered cd, it has saved my life and my waist x

Well done. Can't wait until I can say that too. And I know it will come because I have finally found the diet for me. It's a great feeling. Roll on the summer when I can say the same!

well done hun, I am sure you will be feeling over the moon :) you have done so well x

Well done you.
Know the feeling and it's good.
Hope i can keep it off 'til next Christmas, time will tell.

nibbles you have done so well, thats such a fab loss in a few months.
bet you feel like a new person!
night owl, keep going and you too will get the same feeling. its like a new lease of life.
i am not as light as i would like to be BUT i have to remember what i have achieved so far. i am so much happier now than i was last year so hopefully the last stone will come off eventually.
good luck to all those losing and to all those who have lost good luck in maintaining
xxxx

Well done, I can really relate to that especially at this time of year, thinking about it I was really pretty down under the happy exterior. :(

Well done on such a great loss, can't wait till I can feel like that, I keep wishing I had started earlier so I would be lighter by xmas but I shouldn't forget how well I am doing. Hope summer will be a different story for me!! xx

Back