• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

a year ago i was soooo miserable...

S: 15st12lb C: 15st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.8%)
and i am so thankful that i found cd in feb.

if not i could still be 14stone+, possibly even alot more considering the rate i was gaining during 2006-2007.

this xmas i will be 10 stone and not 14,7 and will be wearing lovely clothes to make me feel great instead of things which cover me up.

thank the lord i am alot happier in myself and have also have the amazing privilege of becoming a cdc and able to help others achieve the same as i have this year.

good luck to all cd'ers and well done to all those who have managed to lose the weight.

3 cheers to cd lol...

just felt like saying this!!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
S: 14st6lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st9lb(18.32%)
i am also glad to have discovered cd, it has saved my life and my waist x

S: 15st3lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31 Loss: 2st10lb(17.84%)
Well done. Can't wait until I can say that too. And I know it will come because I have finally found the diet for me. It's a great feeling. Roll on the summer when I can say the same!

S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done hun, I am sure you will be feeling over the moon :) you have done so well x

Nibbles

Silver Member
S: 12st13lb C: 9st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 3st3lb(24.86%)
Well done you.
Know the feeling and it's good.
Hope i can keep it off 'til next Christmas, time will tell.

S: 15st12lb C: 15st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.8%)
nibbles you have done so well, thats such a fab loss in a few months.
bet you feel like a new person!
night owl, keep going and you too will get the same feeling. its like a new lease of life.
i am not as light as i would like to be BUT i have to remember what i have achieved so far. i am so much happier now than i was last year so hopefully the last stone will come off eventually.
good luck to all those losing and to all those who have lost good luck in maintaining
xxxx

S: 24st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 10st0lb(40.82%)
Well done, I can really relate to that especially at this time of year, thinking about it I was really pretty down under the happy exterior. :(

Well done on such a great loss, can't wait till I can feel like that, I keep wishing I had started earlier so I would be lighter by xmas but I shouldn't forget how well I am doing. Hope summer will be a different story for me!! xx