Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Aaaaaaaaaargh what a day!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by likealobster, 22 July 2009 Social URL.

1. likealobster

likealobster Full Member

If there is one thing that this diet demonstrates to me it's that when I think I am hungry I am actually just emotional!

The only time I feel hungry nowadays is when I am angry or upset or stressed but if I feel fine I won't feel hungry for days, proof I am a comfort eater.

How boringly predictable! haha

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blondee x

Blondee x Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh hun, I know exactly what you mean!! Half way through wk4 restart and I feel like stuffing myself cos I'm stressed. I've talked myself down but I hate the way that it's my initial reaction to being upset or angry :(

4. likealobster

likealobster Full Member

Thanks Blondee, glad to know I am not alone

Also well done on your progress, you have done fantastically!!

5. Minx34

Minx34 Minx xx

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet SS
    Hi Lobster!

Same with me! It is the main thing I have realised about my self to date. Had some bad news a couple of weeks ago and my brain automatically thought comfort food, but taking a step back I realised I wasn't actually hungry and got a big hug from OH for not giving in!

Well done you on fab 1st week loss! Keep it up xxx

6. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've learned that I don't want to eat when I'm stressed-it sends me more the other way. I do however feel more hungry if I'm bored, or out of complete habit. I always used to read a book or the papers with something to eat-so I come to associate food and eating together. Hopefully this diet should get me out of those habits for good.

7. Blondee x

Blondee x Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge

Awwww thanks sweetie :) I want this last bit to be over then hopefully I won't have to do it again!

You're certainly not alone hun and really it's the mental side that is the hardest bit to get past. We'll do it though eh? :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.