Aaaaaaaaaargh what a day!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by likealobster, 22 July 2009 Social URL.

1. likealobster

likealobster Full Member

If there is one thing that this diet demonstrates to me it's that when I think I am hungry I am actually just emotional!

The only time I feel hungry nowadays is when I am angry or upset or stressed but if I feel fine I won't feel hungry for days, proof I am a comfort eater.

How boringly predictable! haha

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blondee x

Blondee x Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh hun, I know exactly what you mean!! Half way through wk4 restart and I feel like stuffing myself cos I'm stressed. I've talked myself down but I hate the way that it's my initial reaction to being upset or angry :(

4. likealobster

likealobster Full Member

Thanks Blondee, glad to know I am not alone

Also well done on your progress, you have done fantastically!!

5. Minx34

Minx34 Minx xx

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet SS
    Hi Lobster!

Same with me! It is the main thing I have realised about my self to date. Had some bad news a couple of weeks ago and my brain automatically thought comfort food, but taking a step back I realised I wasn't actually hungry and got a big hug from OH for not giving in!

Well done you on fab 1st week loss! Keep it up xxx

6. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've learned that I don't want to eat when I'm stressed-it sends me more the other way. I do however feel more hungry if I'm bored, or out of complete habit. I always used to read a book or the papers with something to eat-so I come to associate food and eating together. Hopefully this diet should get me out of those habits for good.

7. Blondee x

Blondee x Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge

Awwww thanks sweetie :) I want this last bit to be over then hopefully I won't have to do it again!

You're certainly not alone hun and really it's the mental side that is the hardest bit to get past. We'll do it though eh? :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.