• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

AAAAHHHHHHHHH Ketosis..............

I woke up this morning and I wasn't hungry it is great , yay day three was a killer but I was so busy it helped.

I feel I can make it to goal now.;)

Keep going people it does kick in and when it does you will not regret your decision.:)

Have a great day all:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

happymonday

Having a mid-life crisis
Great post!
I totally agree, if you can get past the first few days/week, then you're there, IMO! (if that makes sense)

I'm in week 6 now..a little bored pehaps, but life is so hectic its actually quite nice not to worry about 'whats for tea' (at least for me, I still have to cook for a husband and three kids lol)

I'm ignoring the fact I have been 156lbs since last Thursday and blaming it being totm!!

crunchyfrog

Eyes on the Prize!!
Ketosis the only time you're glad you have bad breath!!!

he he that is so true chruncy

Hi just saw your post and I so agree.

I am actually on Go Lower and I never understood what they meant about keotosis until it kicked in. I almost struggle to eat what I am supposed to each day.

Good luck with your weight losses, I see you are all doing well.

is it that obvious when it kicks in? ive only started today and not too hungry as i tended not to eat much during the day but i can see the hunger kicking in aroun bed time wen i havent eaten.. glad to know it wont take to long to go
nic x

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Hi Nic - yeah you should notice it take quite an effect. Your breath will probably smell, you might have a funny metallic taste in your mouth and your interest/craving in food will drop dramatically - well thats what happens to most people. :D

It should happen anytime after day 3/4 - so hang in there :) you are so nearly there

it like falling in love, you wonder what it feels like and then one day you just know he eh eh ehehehehehe

lol :) xox

Bizarre question but do people with eating disorders go into Ketosis and that's why they're not hungry. It could explain why LT is monitored at a pharmacy, to watch for any potential eating disorders occurring?????

Hi Nic,

congratualtions on the birth of your baby. Like others have said it does kick in quite soon and you will know when it does.

I didn't even know not feeling hungry was a sign of keotosis, so for me that was a great bonus. You may get a slight headache but it doesn't last. I think before I started my diet I was stressing so much how I would cope with my crisps etc that I got totally worked up and did have a slight headache, but I don't know if the cause was me stressing or not.