AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
I am getting so annoyed! In the wee book u get when u join in the pick n mix section for lunches there is batchelors original chicken cup a soup for 1 pp, i have been having quite alot of these for lunch, but i just typed it into the desktop calculator out of curiosity and it says 3 pp!!what the hell :mad:

yep in the wee folder it shows a picture of it and has 1 pp beside it?

arrghhh i was for having one for lunch too thought it was only 1pp

I am stickin with one as what is in the folder as this is what they have in the folder we pay for, i have also emailed them so i shall let u no when they reply.. im havin one for lunch too and im just countin it at 1 xx

3 using the calculator that i have downloaded on my desktop, i dont have a handheld one,i typed in the info from the packet, but im goin wit one as its in the folder that we paid for therefore it should be correct, i have emailed ww, im awaiting a response

i no, i was going to go by the one in my folder i received cuz thats what they state and if its wrong ww are to blame lol

It definitely is 3pp - I could hardly believe it as I love them but I was wary so I double checked and 3pp it is :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im still countin it as 1 & going by the book, im taking it up wit my consultant on Monday

Back