AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH - BAD DAY!!

Princess Boo

:cry:Had rubbish day at work and now keep dreaming about jacket potatoes and egg and bacon!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!! I am doing so well and there's no way I want to throw all that away now!!!!!!! BLOODY WORK!!!!!!:devilangel:

Hi Princess,

I know its really hard but just keep thinking to yourself: as nice and yummy normal food is, this diet is whats going to make you much happier, not that food.

I once read in a thread "nothing tastes as good feeling thinner tastes" (something like that) its what I always think to myself when I feel crappy about eating, although I can NEVER get the saying right :p

Take every day as it comes and try your hardest. You have done so well so far and you can carry on that way too!

Are you on week 2? Just think during week 3 you can have bars.... they are something to look forward to everyday they are soo yummy and I think pretty much everyone loves at least 1 of them. Keep on going because you are going so well Princess x x

Hey Princess,

I too have had the naughty cravings tonight - for me it is sausages...... again...... like always.

I just keep telling myself not eating is a temporary thing - when the weight is off I can have sausages again. If I have give in now I will come out of ketosis and have to fight to get back in and I will just extend the amount of time I have to be on ss.

Cmon Princess we owe it to ourselves to stay true and stick to the water - sorry to coin an old phrase but we are worth it!!!

I am going to pour myself a big glass of water right now and let minimins distract me - maybe you could try having a bath or taking an early night - sometimes I find that helps.

:hug99:

You can do it Princess.
It's not the jacket potato that will ruin the diet, it is feeling crap about eating the jacket potato which leads to the 'I've cheated once today I might as well have a....' syndrome!
Think how great you'll feel tomorrow when you can say to yourself..'I had a rubbish day and I still kept control'
Good luck
Ceri

Back