Aaah, why?

pamsie

I've put on 1/2 lb this week (weigh-in today) and I've just now eaten 3 slices of pizza and a portion of chicken strips. Oh and a 4-finger bar of KitKat. I was hoping that I would be strong enough to save all my syns for an Easter feast on Sunday, but I am sooo weak! I'm very disappointed in myself at the moment. :wave_cry:

I really need a kick up the butt to get my motivation back.

What's done is done, don't dwell on it (which I know is easier said than done). I used to be of the 'oh tomorrow's a new day' mindset but so far in to my SW journey I'm more 'every minute's a new chance'. Don't do anymore damage, assess what you've done syn wise and draw a line under it. I'm sure you'll still be able to fit in a tiny Easter treat at some point :) Good luck :)

I dont think there is any point in beating yourself up over it, a kit kat is a nice thing dont let it make you miserable! I'm sure we've all been there - i know i have! X

Think of it this way, it was a nice treat day. Now look in the mirror, see there is no damage done,you dont look any different.Now get back on plan and have a treat on the weekend for Easter, just dont go as mad as you could of done and just save for the following weekend and share your Easter treats then. We all have bad days, its not a race to get to target just a slow steady crawl learning new ways of cooking and eating.With the odd treat day thrown in x

just put it behind you, whats done is done. Just try to be extra good this week maybe go for a long walk and trry and burn some off. As long as you count the sins you will be fine xx

Thank you all. Wise words indeed. Since that blip, I've been on track but I've had around 10 syns a day anyway - just like normal. I feel a lot better now and really want to be focussed from now on. Thanks again everyone.

Back