aaahh, please help my legs?

dee72

Hi everyone,
I dont know if its normal but has anyone experience really sore legs. Mine a killing me this week. Even with my weight I've always been a good walker but this week I havent been able to manage that much cause I'm aching so much. Any advice would be appreciated.
Hope everyone is doing ok. I'm at work and the weather is so horrible.
Thanks in advance.:confused:

Aww pooryou Dee, the only thing i can think of is that its due to lack of calories therefore lack of energy! I have days like that where picking my daughter up just makes me ache!! Stick with it huni xxx

Thanks Tracy,
I was thinking that too. Hopefully it gets better next week. Very quiet around here today, are they all gone to the pub?

Yeah i thought that!! Ok for some isnt it?? lol xxxx

Hiya,

I had really bad acheing legs on my second week sometimes i couldnt sleep and had to take painkillers so i could sleep i only had it for about 4 or 5 days but i havent had it since. I dont know what caused it but it soon went. hope this helpful.

Thanks babyboosweets,
That is helpful. I can relax at least knowing it should go away. Did you get much exercise that week. Havent been up to my usual walking. I'm off tomorrow so going to push it a bit and see if it helps to do a longer one. Good to get your insight.

My legs ached like hell initially, I think it was just running up and down the stairs for a pee!:p

No i only execised once that week and only for 20 mins and i dont think it was to do with the loo being upstairs as i have one down stairs hahahaha but if my weight loss does slow down compared to other peoples i will know why !!!! and will have to start using the one upstairs hahaha !!!!!!!

Try a warm bath, not hot with a tsp of mustard and 4 tbsp of sea salt and 1 clove of garlic unpeeled, works a treat I learnt that one in Borneo;)

Oh what a great tip! My limbs are sore too...pregnancy but will try it!

Bea don't believe him........................he's a little tinker!!

Its true, but must be warm WATER:(

LOL....hmmmm will just stick with my usual lavender bath then....

Just spotted your picture Fattothin>>>>>>> Im reporting you to the Rspca!!!!!!!! Anyone for HOTDOGS???????? LOL

It is usually you are right...but I have a special pregnancy bath foam one which I got in boots......thanks!!

Thanks for tips everyone. I dont know about the mustard and garlic in the bath, I might end up drinking the bathwater. Sounds like a marinade. lol. But I didnt think of a lavender bath. Off to try the walking now and then have the bath, will let ye know later. Cheers

Hi! I had exactly the same problem yesterday when I was in bed. My legs were in pain but they're fine this morning. So be reassured it will pass. :)

xxx

Back