Aaargh....so hungry today!

Mrs_P

I have no idea what on earth is wrong with me today, I'm just so flippin' hungry! :eek:

Every time I go in the kitchen, I'm fixated with the box of Shreddies on top of the cupboard! They want me to eat them but I will resist, after all, I don't even like Shreddies!!

Time to employ distraction techniques - hot bath, dye my hair to get rid of greys and paint my nails. Hoping that should pass enough time before Eastenders and an early night lol.

Hope everyone is having a more successful day than me!

Ann-Marie xx

Awww keep at it Mrs_P :hug99:xx

Anyway, shreddies = cardboard, fact! :p

my god only the shreddies calling.......3rd week into it and my whole fridge, freezer and easter egg cupboard is calling me lol, hot bath and bed for me i think xx

Haha, OK you're right, it's not just the cardboard Shreddies - it's been everything today. I even had a semi-drool over the cat food this morning (bleugh). Doesn't help either that hubs keeps offering me mini eggs.... b*****d lol xx

You've lost 16lbs in 2 weeks, trust me shreddies really are not worth it!! Cat food maybe though LOL. I wonder would it knock you out of ketosis?

So far I have fake baked my legs, actually shaved them as well for the first time..in well too long, given myself a pedicure, tidied the cupboards, cleaned the place from top to bottom, plucked my eyebrows and tomorrow is hair dye day.

I will look flippin marvellous once this challenge is over even if I don't lose any weight!!

Chin up Mrs you are doing brilliantly

I had a day like that yesterday, could have eaten anything presented to me! Managed to keep it at bay with warm drinks, so just keep swimming and step away from the shreddies!

i am struggling so much right now, sat here trying to justify eating something low carb but i know i will feel so bad if i do but for the first time this week i really want to:cry:

if it's your 1st week....think of the first loss, you'll be fine go and have a bath and a black coffee or fizzy diet though xx

Feel better now after a nice bath and covering the greys lol, all food cravings have disappeared thanks to a coke zero!

@susysu - it will pass, just keep thinking about how good you'll feel stepping on the scales on your weigh day. I'm in my third week and today was my first real wobble. For as much as the first few days are hideous, it does get easier once you get into your stride. Keep going, you've done the hardest bit by actually making the decision to start and this forum is nothing short of a godsend. The people on here are an amazing source of inspiration and support and have kept me from going totally insane lol. We're all in this together remember!

Ann-Marie xx

Back