Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

aaarrrggghhhh!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by dd26, 21 April 2009 Social URL.

1. dd26

dd26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.48%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am so annoyed!
    Went to Sainsburys earlier to fetch some quorn sausages and a little potato for my tea, cooked them both along with some sugar snap peas (yum) and thought I was so well prepared cooking some chicken at the same time to go in my pitta for lunch at work tomorrow...then I realised I have no fromage frais!
    Actually I do have some but I put it in my mum's fridge when I went round after buying it yesterday and forgot to bring it home - which makes it doubly annoying!
    So now I have to go BACK to Sainsburys - what an idiot!
    I know I could just have the potato dry but don't think I can stomach that, especially when I've been looking forward to it so much - sad I know!
    So, off I go! Going to be midnight before I get this bloody dinner!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Lol no way!!

Thats annoying! can you not use something else?

4. dd26

dd26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.48%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I wasn't sure and didn't want to take any chances. Couldn't even finish the potato in the end!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.