Extra Easy Aah cant stop snacking!!

cheekylau

Having a really bad afternoon havent stopped snacking and its so unusual 4 me. Dont no if its coz totm is due 2moro or coz Im tired. Have managed to stick 2 free + superfree food apart from a chocolate wafer biscuit (4.5syns) but its just making me feel so guilty. Weigh day is Monday and its morning instead of evening just dont wanna undo all my hard work because i have done so well this week. Have got a food diary if anyone wants to have a look any advice greatly received.

I the same approaching totm...just can't stop eating. But you really needent feel guilty about snacking, especially not when its mostly free and superfree.

If you think the evening will be hard either paint your nails, have a long hot bath or go to bed early with a good book...anything that will keep you away from the biscuit tin :)

I'm on my phone and can't find your food diary but I'm sure someone will come along and have a look for you.

I dont think i am genuinely hungry though. Have had a lot of problems in the past with binging and that whats worrying me once i start i cant stop.

cheekylau said:
Having a really bad afternoon havent stopped snacking and its so unusual 4 me. Dont no if its coz totm is due 2moro or coz Im tired. Have managed to stick 2 free + superfree food apart from a chocolate wafer biscuit (4.5syns) but its just making me feel so guilty. Weigh day is Monday and its morning instead of evening just dont wanna undo all my hard work because i have done so well this week. Have got a food diary if anyone wants to have a look any advice greatly received.

I have had a bad snack attack on thurs I had allsorts not good :( back on track now again

Glad you managed to get back on track. Just filled in my food diary for today and actually wrote down what i ate didnt try and hide it like i used to. It doesnt look like a lot wrote down but it was food i didnt really need. Must be extra good tomorrow as weigh in monday morning x

cheekylau said:
Glad you managed to get back on track. Just filled in my food diary for today and actually wrote down what i ate didnt try and hide it like i used to. It doesnt look like a lot wrote down but it was food i didnt really need. Must be extra good tomorrow as weigh in monday morning x

I weigh in on a Monday evening I find it stops me indulging as much at the weekend :) good luck for Monday x

Im wondering if getting weighed in the morning instead of my usual evening will make any difference.

cheekylau said:
Im wondering if getting weighed in the morning instead of my usual evening will make any difference.

Most ppl weigh less in a morning I weigh a good 1-2lb less in a morning so after the initial time change week i doubt you will notice a difference in losses at the end of the day you will still be eating in the same way so losses are likely to be the same

Back