aahhhhhh why am i sooooo fat

clairefatface

ahhhhhh....need to rant...getting sooo fed up of being fat! :cry::cry:
have stuck to my shakes this week, but haven't managed to do much excersize, and I just dont 'feel' like I have lost any weight this week.
I guess I just expected to have better results than I am getting - I want a magic answer and a quick fix - I am just so tired of being fat!!!!!! I know that too lose weight slowly is the best way, if you want it to stay off, but I just want to be skinny - now!!! lol
sorry guys, just needed a rant!

i want to be skinny i want to be skinny i want to be skinny i want to be skinny!!!!!!

aaahh claire, heres a hug :gen126::hug99::gen126:. i think we all feel like at some time or other. the trouble being we didn't think like that before, it seems to have appeared in one big blob:sigh:

all i can say is chin up, you've made the hardest step by starting the diet, i know! and like the saying goes if it comes off slowly it will stay off. i know i'd love to pop a pill and all the fat disappeared overnite but that aint ever gonna happen lol.

so, stick with it and you can guarantee it will come off, read some of the lovlies on here who have done so well and let it spur you on, i know it has me. take care x

Hi Claire,

Thanks for your post. You have inspired me today. :)

I have lost 1 stone so far on Celebrity Slim but I stayed the same this week despite not cheating. I'm also tired of feeling fat! I just want the weight to melt off - why won't it melt off?!! He he!

Just stick to it and your body will have no choice but to let go of the fat, Claire! That's what I think anyway! I hope I lose again next week...

Enjoy your day :)

Love Lisa

Hi Claire

Looking at your weight ticker you have lost 5lb which is a good result! 1 week where you stay the same is much better than a gain plus it means your body is adjusting to you size....you have to give the skin time to catch up with the weight losss otherwise you will end up being a real skinny minnie with saggy baggy skin! Just stick with it and next week there will probably be a loss!

Hopeing you feel better about things today! :talk017:

Claire, good ranting!! i think we all feel like that. I know I would do anything to waken up in the morning a size 10!! I have been through so many ups and downs on this diet. I lost 2 stone between Nov and the begining of Jan and then I lost nothing until the secon week in Feb. Since then it has fallen off!! So I am expecting it to all stop pretty soon and I wont loose anything again for another six weeks. I have just learned to cope with it.
I know my body has been doing more important things than loose fat.
Don't loose heart, you will get there. :D

I know my body has been doing more important things than loose fat.
Don't loose heart, you will get there. :D

That's an interesting thought. That your body is doing other things with the good things you are doing for it. Your body can't sit there and say "gee.. she really wants to lose all this weight... so I'll just stop everything else I was doing and focus on that now"

It'd be nice... but our bodies are trying to maintain themselves, as well as repair the damage we have done to them over the years.:copon:

Good mentality Lind!

LR

Back