AAM ideas

trinakmh

Silver Member
What "meals" do you cook for yourselfs on AAM weeks?
Im on AAM from Thursday and i cant wait :drool: , what do you have or whats your fav recipe?

Hi Trina. I posted asjing same some weeks ago and got no response! However, tonight is my last meal on my AAMW. During the week I have had turkey coated in spices, diced really small and skewered them with mushrooms. I have had cottage cheese on a bed on rocket with diced cucumber and celery. I have had grilled fish with salad too. Have enjoyed it immensly. I tended to have my breakfast shake, then 'save' my lunch shake until the evening. Then I would have my 'salad', make a cheescake from a Vanilla shake, mix-a-mousse and a teaspoon of orange flavouring for 'pudding' and then have a bar chopped up so it lasts ages! As I have written before.... its all about fooling your head! Good luck, get creative and enjoy xx

Hi TTey, thanks for replying.....:D
Im really excited to be able to eat a little next week, everything you put on your post sounds delicious :drool: , think i might opt for the fish and salad first. Thanks again :thankyou:

What I did too Trina, after I had bought some Cod, Haddock and Turkey, was to weigh them into the correct amounts and cling film them and whack them in the freezer. Easier to be prepared than to do it ad hock so to speak. Would leave defrost the Turkey the night before and in the morning sprinkle with seasoning ready for cooking that night (it doesnt take long!) Also seasoned my fish to give it a nice kick.

Enjoy xx

Stop talking yummy food :silly: ....im dribbling all over my computer...lol :drool: :ashamed0005:
Thanks for the extra tips

im also starting AAM next week and was just wondering if you still have to have all your shakes as i'm 5'10 i have to have 4 a day and even now dont always feel like the 4th but do have it, so i think i might struggle to have all 4 if im having a meal as well :)

Hi Mandy.....looked in my book for you and yes you do still need your 4 x cambridge meals as well as you AAM food. :D

Back