aam or ss?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 28 July 2007 Social URL.

1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

I am in the middle of aam week and think i might carry on with this instead of returning to ss for my second month.

I know its silly but i already feel abit of a failure for even considering it! stupid i know but i'm not sure if i can cope with another 4 weeks of ss now that i've had food again.

What is the difference in weight loss between the 2 plans? i heard somewhere its 2lbs, is that right? if it is then i think i will definitely stay with aam.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    I heard the differance is 1/2lb per week, if u feel better doing it that way... go for it. Good luck.
  4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

I am starting 790 on tuesday, I ss last year for 5 months and maintained for 5 months and then it went to pot!!

Icemoose once said that 790 was ace so i have decided to try it.

As long as you face any fears then you can do it x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.