Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

AAM week

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Naturally_Stush, 10 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey everyone, Im going away for three days end of this month, Now I don't want to have a break, so thought I would have an AAM 3 days? I have SS+ed for four weeks and Im now SSing(1st).
    What I wanted to know is...How many shakes do u have? What weights am I looking at when it comes to food? Is it the Sole Source Plus or 810 plan?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Tina, I think the AAMW depends on when you do it, if you do it every 5th week its SS+ quantities, if its on the 13th week its 810 Plan. Do you have the book or do you need the quantities :)

4. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Hedgehog, thanks for that I have the book and the quantities. So I will be SS+ing then. Oh the good times! LoL

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Enjoy the break away :) you usually have your 3 packs as well, meant to say that the last time :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.