AAM weight stall or gain ?

trintrin

Has anyone had good weight loss then done AAM and either stalled or gained.

I really don't think I will lose any weight this week judging by my scales but have really stuck to the amounts that are allowed.. ( I am loving cottage cheese for the 1st time in my life)

I am just scared that if I'm going to keep my weight down I'm not going to be able to eat anything

Hi Trintrin

I hope you don't mind me saying, but you're bmi is low and by now you should have moved on from AAM week and be following a higher plan, have you been ssing?

You'll find as your weight gets lower the losses arn't as great as they were as you don't have a lot of fat to burn up anymore. If you are on a vlcd at a low weight your body may go into starvation mode and hold on for dear life to any fat that your body has left and your metabolism will slow right down.

You should find by upping your calories a little, by either following 810 or 1000 cal plans and exercising a little this will increase your metobolic rate and you'll see the lbs disappear again:D Don't worry if you follow the stabilisation steps there won't be an increase in weight and your body will adjust to the changes and you will be able to eat without putting on weight.

Have a look at theweight loss resourses website, it calculates the calories necessary for maintaining the new you:D

Tracey
x

Thanks thats really helpful.. I really want to lose a bit more and keep good habits by eating good food.. I will talk to my cdc about the 810 step. I feel that I can't exercise at present due to energy levels but with more food I probably can again. Do you know if there is any information about this step xx

omg your cdc is letting you ss aamw with so little weight loss left? i am sorry but thats descusting, have to be so carefull your body will end up burning muscle (your heart is a muscle).. please start the 1000cal plan .. you can find it in your book you had off your cdc, or on the cambridge diet website :)

Thanks thats really helpful.. I really want to lose a bit more and keep good habits by eating good food.. I will talk to my cdc about the 810 step. I feel that I can't exercise at present due to energy levels but with more food I probably can again. Do you know if there is any information about this step xx

Has your CDC given you the yellow weight care with Cambridge booklet? This expains all the plans in detail and throws in a few recipe ideas too:D

Definately by upping your calorie intake you'll have more energy to take up some exercise.

I hope you manage to have a good hat with CDC. If you have any problems getting hold of a yellow book, give me a pm with your address and I'll gladly post you one.

Tracey
x

Lady you need to move up the plans! On SS, maybe even SS+ you will be burning lean muscle. Please get onto 1000kcal or 1500kcal! Your CD should not be letting you do this!

Back