AAM wk over christmas?

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
I'm currently on LL but moving over to CD this Monday. Other Half is in his second wk of CD and the AAM wk is 18th Dec - the wk before xmas. Should we delay the AAM wk until Christmas day (the following wk so wk 6) of maybe start it mid way through wk 5 and go Wed 20th to Wed 27th?
Also, Does it matter if we did AAM for all of the days except Xmas and boxing day and do maybe 790 on those days? Or maybe the 1000 and have 40g of boiled potato? Would this do much halm?

I am not qualified to answer apart from to say that I am putting my AAM week off until Christmas week so that I can have a token Christmas dinner with my girls. Apart from that I can't say whether your plans will do you any harm or not. The best person to ask is your CDC :D

Good luck with it all, you're doing fab so far! x

Thanks FatFairNForty(ish) I would ask my CDC but TBH, I don't think she will know as she isn't a great as some others! :(

Can any other CDCs help? :confused:

Your choice entirely but bear in mind that 790 would probably keep you in ketosis whereas 1000 wouldn't. When you haven't been eating any extras 790 does seem an awful lot!
I'm now on 790 as I'm in healthy bmi range, it does give you a fair amount of flexibility of what you can eat. Because I'm not keen on milk I have the milk allowance as fat free fromage frais which is really useful in inventing meals.

Your choice entirely but bear in mind that 790 would probably keep you in ketosis whereas 1000 wouldn't. When you haven't been eating any extras 790 does seem an awful lot!
I'm now on 790 as I'm in healthy bmi range, it does give you a fair amount of flexibility of what you can eat. Because I'm not keen on milk I have the milk allowance as fat free fromage frais which is really useful in inventing meals.

Hmmm, thanks clairejen - good point.

What are others planning on doing?

Back