AAMW

rade

try, try & try some more!
Hi,

Great to see everyone's doing well and getting good losses this week!! :happy036:

Was wondering if you could use balsamic vinegar, a little garlic or eat brussel sprouts on the add a meal week? Also what flavouring are we allowed, which would go nicely with cod or haddock? anyone any ideas?

I'm getting very excited about it on tuesday, next week... planning my little meals!:giggle: TBH i am really looking forward to actually cooking something!! i miss cooking!!

thanks guys!

Hi Rade, just noticed we have the same amount of weight to lose and have lost the same in the first 3 weeks :)

I'm also mega excited about eating next week, cottage cheese has never been so appealing! Mmmmm cucumber :D

I'll be checking this thread to get lots of yummy ideas!

Corinne x

Hey guys, I'm only on 3rd week and also looking forward to week 5. Well done on both your losses, excellent! I only know that you can have brussel sprouts as it was on another thread but I'm sure someone more educated in the AAMW like a CDC will be along soon to answer the rest :)

Hi Rade, just noticed we have the same amount of weight to lose and have lost the same in the first 3 weeks :)

I'm also mega excited about eating next week, cottage cheese has never been so appealing! Mmmmm cucumber :D

I'll be checking this thread to get lots of yummy ideas!

Corinne x

woaw!! we do have exactly the smae to lose hehe!

WE can do it hurrah!! :happy096:

I'm aon aam week next week too but may not do it everyday as I have been having chicken salad after hockey matches!
Although dh is on late shift all next week and that would have been my takeaway week so may need it to get me through!!

Back