Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Aaron's Diary

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Predator, 9 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    First let me start with a small introduction :) I'm 18 and starting college in September, currently unemployed, overweight and seeking help to change that.

I weighed myself today and found that I've put on a stone since leaving my VLCD a few months ago. It was alot less than I expected, and so today decided to start the ball rolling!

This is the diet plan that I will be following:

Breakfast:
    Weetabix/Shredded Wheat etc.
    Fruit

Lunch:
    Chicken/Turkey/Eggs/Fish
    Salad/Vegetables

Snacks:
    Fruit

Dinner:
    Chicken/Turkey/Eggs/Fish
    Salad/Vegetables

I aimed to get a natural, healthy, nutritionally complete diet, and I hope this is sufficient and if you could supply feedback I'd be really grateful!

I'll aim to be cycling or swimming for at least an hour daily, and because I live next to a leisure centre and in quite a nice area, that shouldn't be a problem! I'll just need the motivation :)

I'll be updating this daily with my progress and what I did etc. and I'd love to hear your own experiences and insight into what I'm doing :)

Thanks everyone!

Last edited: 10 August 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Day 1:

Well today, I got off to a great start! Cycled with a friend for 2 hours and 45 minutes, had a bottle of water, also had a bottle of Lucozade, and had a banana.

I'll be having fish with some vegetables tonight, and maybe some more fruit in the evening if I'm hungry. All in all I feel I got off to a good start :) going shopping for alot more fruit, vegetables and meats tomorrow, so should have a bit more variety as of tomorrow!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.