Ab Wheel/Roller

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by izmirka, 16 April 2009 Social URL.

1. izmirka

izmirka Trying to stay positive..

Hi there, does anybody know where I can buy a relatively cheap ab wheel? i tried looking on ebay but i might not be searching for it properly, coz i only come up with a few results, the rest is from international sellers. is it a popular exercise tool in the UK?? how much does it cost??
    my friend has one, i tried it out at her place and i have to say it's pretty amazing- that is why i want one:)

it looks like this:

http://www.pycfitness.com/admin/uploadpic/2007319438024327.jpg

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

4. izmirka

yup, that is the one i found on ebay but 26 pounds seems like quite a lot... anyway, thanks for the help:)

5. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
  6. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
  7. izmirka

yes, i know it probably would give me the same results if i did it without the wheel thingy, but the problem is, i get bored easily, so the ab wheel would add a bit of variety to the whole exercise idea:) thanks for the links, am just waiting for my paycheck:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.