Abigail'sMummy Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Abigail'sMummy, 19 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Abigail'sMummy

Abigail'sMummy Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone

Well I need to start one of these now that I have decided to get back on track with Slimming World. I joined back in Jan/Feb (this year) at a group, but I didnt get that much out of the meetings, I was usually weighing and then leaving, because the meetings were so boring...but I love the Slimming World diet so here I go.

I am going to Blackpool August 6th for a girly night out, and my 25th birthday is the following week!, I want to be 2 & 1/2 stone lighter at least between now and then! A massive goal, but I joined the gym last week and have already been swimming so I know I can do this if I stick with it.

I know that keeping track of what I eat works, so will start tracking from tomorrow, as Thursday will be my weigh in day.

Wish me luck x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zoe302

zoe302 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.6lb(9.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Good luck Abigail's mummy. We can do it together!! yay.

I think if you are going to the gym and swimming as well the weight will drop off!!
    :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.