Abi's 8 week challenge!!

abz

Gold Member
hi guys. i'm off to denmark to see my OH's folks and friends in just over 8 weeks. i would like to lose two stones by the time i go. not unusual on cambridge. i'm on day two of my restart after my best mate's wedding and am raring to go. i want to be a size 16 by then. not sure whether that will be plausible... i don't know what size i'll be for my weight. but as long as i look a lot thinner i don't care. they haven't seen me since i was at my biggest :D

anybody fancy joining me on this venture?

abz xx

right. well it looks like i'm going it alone then :D

went to see cdc. have lost a lb in the last fortnight which is unbelievable as it included two planned breaks. one for the hen night and one for the wedding. have also lost half an inch from my chest, an inch off my waist, an inch off my hips, half an inch off my arms and 3/4 inch off my thighs... awesome!! :D

abz xx

Well done hun I wish I had news like that after my planned breaks! :D

I would like to lose as much as possible in the next 6 weeks as I'm going for afternoon tea in London in August and want to buy a purdy dress so I'll support you if you'll support me?! I reckon you'll do 2 stone in 8 weeks no worries and you'll stun your OHs friends and family! (nothing like seeing people who havent seen you for a while when on this diet eh?)

You will never be on your own hun, we are all here to help and encourage when ever we can hun, I would like to lose 3 st by my birthday in October.

tell me about it. i can't wait. they'll actually notice!! most people haven't because they see me all the time and i'm not quite a size 18 yet so am still wearing the size 20s and looking bigger than i am. can't wait to move down a dress size!! have just tried on my old size 18 jeans and i can get them on... not very flattering though so i'll have to wait a couple of weeks methinks :D

abz xx

Bet you get into your jeans next week hun.xx

ha, think it might take a bit longer than a week, but hopefully a fortnight should do it. need to get glugging the water tomorrow. bit late now, i'll be weeing all night, ha.

abz xx

right. well i've realised that i've totally ignored this after starting it, ha. i'm on day six now and still going strong. i had an extra bar last night as i was feeling really faint and funny and no amount of water was shifting it. felt like i was really going to keel over so had four cd things yesterday. but then what i really wanted to do was get takeaway so am glad i stuck to the cd stuff :)

i can't wait to shock people in denmark. it's the thought of that that keeps me going all the time :D can't wait can't wait can't wait :D they just don't have overweight people over there. i stick out like a sore thumb every time we are there and i can't wait to be all stylish and skinny :D

abz xx

Abz only just seen this, you never have to go it alone chick!! I know you'll do and be looking gorgeous, would love to see the reaction you get from them all. What date are you flying over?

Well done for last night, you didn't give in and that is what will see you through to the end. Go girl i'm right behind ya.xx

cheers hon :)

we're flying on the 6th september. have a close family friend's 50th on the 2nd and haven't decided what to do about that yet but will think about it :) come on that 2 stone!!

abz xx

hi guys. i'm off to denmark to see my OH's folks and friends in just over 8 weeks. i would like to lose two stones by the time i go. not unusual on cambridge. i'm on day two of my restart after my best mate's wedding and am raring to go. i want to be a size 16 by then. not sure whether that will be plausible... i don't know what size i'll be for my weight. but as long as i look a lot thinner i don't care. they haven't seen me since i was at my biggest :D

anybody fancy joining me on this venture?

abz xx

Hi Abz,only just seen this post but i'll happily join you as I want to lose 1.5 stone by 1st sept when I go to visit my in laws. You can definitely lose 2 stone by 6th sept. You'll have a great loss in the next few weeks alone if you stick to it 100%.

Take care
F&T

thanks :) i'm just feeling really sick of being at work and bored at the moment, ha. am just manning the phones really today so not much happening...

am thinking of going on my lunch break shortly. i can't go anywhere but at least i'll be able to read my book... would so be boredom eating right now if i had the option...

abz xx

thanks :) i'm just feeling really sick of being at work and bored at the moment, ha. am just manning the phones really today so not much happening...

am thinking of going on my lunch break shortly. i can't go anywhere but at least i'll be able to read my book... would so be boredom eating right now if i had the option...

abz xx

I know what you mean. This diet has really highlighted to me the amount of times i'd have eaten for boredom, anger, happiness etc. Enjoy your book. I'm off to do housework. :rolleyes:

Hey abz - I will join you on your 8 week challenge! Would love to get another 2 stone off in the next 8 weeks :) would aim a bit higher but I am on holiday for 2 weeks right in the middle hehe. Planning on 810ing it while I am away and lots of exercise, so hoping not to do too much damage!

I am going to Centre Parcs 12th September so want the weight off by then!

Actually screw it - put me down for 34lbs - that will put me at a 5stone loss before I go away!!!!! I CAN DO THIS...Ok I am off to make me a new tickerroony

have only just got my soup, ha. it's so much more satsifying when it's in a bowl but so much harder to mix than when it's in a mug. still. i feel like a normal person sitting down with my soup :)

i don't plan on trying to stick to anything at all while i'm away. hopefully i'll be able to eat fairly sensibly but skinny people go all out when they are on holiday. i'm hoping that by then my all out will be an awful lot less than before. i mean, it already was by the wedding i went to!! ha.

it's so great to have you guys with me. thank you :D

abz xx

Count me in! i want to lose around 6 stones in total by the end of the year hopefully so 8 week challenge is great 4 me!

I'm in too! Good luck everyone - We can all support each other and get the weight off before we can say "Cambridge Diet".

XXX

for deffo! I'm really determined and have even set aside a little money box to stash my "junk food" money in there and hopefully have a fab new wardrobe when i go back to uni in october!

ha, that's a fab idea. well i'm glad i have you guys with me. and eight weeks doesn't seem like such a long time. especially since the last week seems to have just vanished :S i was a bridesmaid a week ago. can't believe it, ha. doesn't feel like it!!

i am freezing cold!! i mean, the office is cold usually anyways but with ketosis into the bargain i feel like a block of ice!!

how are you guys doing today? 3 hours and i can leave work. wooooo. ha. then to the cinema with my choc tetra ice cream...

abz xx

Abz can you tell me more about this choc icecream? I want one, lol!!

I'm so bored hun, still on sofa, no energy to do anything. Maybe i am fighting something as last week i was really full of energy. Can you not turn the heating up in the office?xx

Back