Abi's Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by LalaBug, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. LalaBug

LalaBug Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I start a new job tomorrow. Just sitting in nursery next to baby's cot waiting to see if she settles. Feeling really low. Feel bad about some comments I made on another thread and how they may have made me look. Am not a nasty or judgemental person normally. Lack of sleep probably not helped my mood.

Having a feeling sorry for myself weepy moment. Husband is fast asleep. Baby Lala keeps coughing waking herself up.

Am meant to feel so much more together than I do right now!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LalaBug

LalaBug Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Feeling better today. First day on new job going well although quieter than expected as new boss ill today. Still, has given me time to finish a few things off on the old job.

Have tracked properly today and mentally forgotten about being bad at the weekend (thru stress) and just gonna start afresh. If I don't lose any this week will just try to do better next week!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.