Abi's Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by LalaBug, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. LalaBug

LalaBug Full Member

Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I start a new job tomorrow. Just sitting in nursery next to baby's cot waiting to see if she settles. Feeling really low. Feel bad about some comments I made on another thread and how they may have made me look. Am not a nasty or judgemental person normally. Lack of sleep probably not helped my mood.

Having a feeling sorry for myself weepy moment. Husband is fast asleep. Baby Lala keeps coughing waking herself up.

Am meant to feel so much more together than I do right now!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LalaBug

LalaBug Full Member

Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Feeling better today. First day on new job going well although quieter than expected as new boss ill today. Still, has given me time to finish a few things off on the old job.

Have tracked properly today and mentally forgotten about being bad at the weekend (thru stress) and just gonna start afresh. If I don't lose any this week will just try to do better next week!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.