Abnormal bleeding.

Hi all, sorry to be graphic on a Sunday morning but i need some advice. I started Exante WS on Wednesday 2nd and all going well except I have started to bleed. Not just a little bit, it's like a full on period. I don't feel ill with it at all, just the bleeding. I don't have periods, or at least haven't for the past year or so as I have the implant which had stopped them. I've been on both Cambridge and Exante in the past and hadn't experienced this before. Has anyone else had anything like this? Hope I haven't put anyone off their breakfast :0) x

Hi Nic,
I did lighter life before for 4months and after about the 1st week I had a constant period untiluntil I finished the plan. I too don't normally have one but it soon finished when I was on more calories again. I think it's something to do with losing fat quickly from around your waist that can sometimes release hormones and alter our cycles. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but is annoying!
I'm sure someone more knowledgeable Will post a better answer.

Thank you guys, that's put my mind at rest. I'll crack on with the diet and not worry about it too much. I appreciate your help x x

Mine has shown its face too :( my pill is supposed to stop it and normally does...ah well at least we will be slimmer lol x

Back